Problem? (insert troll face)

TGreg104

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey whats up, first let me say excellent forum!

I rooted my charge today using the EE4 write up. I'm running Peanutbutter jelly time overclocked kernal and the Debloated EE4 rom. Everything is working great besides one problem that is driving me crazyyyyyy.

I'll install my apps and everything is running fine, but if I connect my usb all of my apps go away and none of the widgets are there or even under the widget menu. When I first rooted it i downloaded move2sd enabler to save apps to my sd card to save room. I look under manage apps and they are all still all installed but under sd card. The ones on my phone still work obviously. I uninstalled move2sd enabler and reinstalled all my apps. Tried it again and the same thing happened. How do I either a) get the apps to save to my phone again or b) save them to my sd but allow them to work once my sd card is mounted.

Help :/

Thanks in advance,
TJ

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hey whats up, first let me say excellent forum!

I rooted my charge today using the EE4 write up. I'm running Peanutbutter jelly time overclocked kernal and the Debloated EE4 rom. Everything is working great besides one problem that is driving me crazyyyyyy.

I'll install my apps and everything is running fine, but if I connect my usb all of my apps go away and none of the widgets are there or even under the widget menu. When I first rooted it i downloaded move2sd enabler to save apps to my sd card to save room. I look under manage apps and they are all still all installed but under sd card. The ones on my phone still work obviously. I uninstalled move2sd enabler and reinstalled all my apps. Tried it again and the same thing happened. How do I either a) get the apps to save to my phone again or b) save them to my sd but allow them to work once my sd card is mounted.

Help :/

Thanks in advance,
TJ

reboot to recovery, wipe data and cache. reboot, and start all over. you dont need to put apps on your sd card, there is plenty of room on the phone.

you should concider installing gummy charged its a great rom and will get even better when we release 2.0.

TGreg104

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
worked like a charm, thank you sir. As far as gummycharged goes, id download it but like the look of the stock Rom for some reason, like it to look like im not rooted. But from i understand gummy is pretty much the best so ill probably try it eventually if i get bored.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
worked like a charm, thank you sir. As far as gummycharged goes, id download it but like the look of the stock Rom for some reason, like it to look like im not rooted. But from i understand gummy is pretty much the best so ill probably try it eventually if i get bored.

We are working on a tw patch for 2.0

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL