How to get on GummyCharged GBE 1.9RC2.3 with lagfix/EXT4 - xda-developers

Hey guys, I just downloaded this earlier today. Flash the ROM with ODIN and then install GC2.3 with CWM.

It is an early release and I dont believe there is kernels for it. It a imnuts kernel that currently doenst support overclocking either. However so far it is very smooth and It has some nice new features.

Check it out!
    08-19-2011 11:40 PM
    Just a heads up, there's a major issue with this and CWM. It appears after going into CWM and rebooting, your phone will wipe all of your data and reformat your ext4 files back to rfs (basically losing the voodoo lagfix)

More details in this thread here:

http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?t=124
    08-20-2011 09:41 AM
    Hmm, nothing here, I checked and I am still on EXT4 and info wasn't wiped. Might be a fluke but it is ONLY an early release.
    08-20-2011 02:21 PM
    All going good right now... lil over 2 hours and i'm only down 2%...

who am i kidding 15 hours and only 2% dang this new ROM is efficient lol
    08-20-2011 04:05 PM
    Shouldn't I see ext4 either in my baseband, kernal, or build number? I see EP1 and EP1Q ? Also is there a way to get the Verizon login client back on the phone? I cant see my usage or pay my bill on my phone now. Thanks!
    08-21-2011 08:47 AM
    I can't get into the gummytoolbox from terminal . I did the su command but it says not found when i type in gummytoolbox ???
    08-23-2011 06:53 AM
    Got this reply

See ROM thread - no toolbox on this version.

"This is an RC release it is only the base of what will be the complete release of GBE... That means it does not include any tweaks or the toolbox or TSM.. All of which will come to this ROM "
    08-23-2011 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD