10-01-2011 04:57 PM
176 12345 ...
tools
    Its just a recommendation, its not nrcessary. However 1.9 the full odin pachage also has voodoo if u don't already have it.
    bellison41 likes this.
    08-30-2011 07:02 PM
    Halo
    did he release a 13.7 or what were the tweaks. I haven't had any issues.
    08-30-2011 07:17 PM
    I have ODIN v1.3 and it works perfect for me. Like the old saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Are you completely stock? If so, flashing the ODIN file is the best way to go.
    Rooted stock. Rooted via installing rooted kernel.
    08-30-2011 07:19 PM
    Its just a recommendation, its not nrcessary. However 1.9 the full odin pachage also has voodoo if u don't already have it.
    Thanks for the info. I installed the voodoo PB&J kernel. I think i will go ahead and flash 2.0 with CWR. Thank you for fast answers. As always AC forums are the best.
    08-30-2011 07:22 PM
    I would recommend the 1.9 flash first via odin. There have been some issues wiyh people just junping over. B sure 2 do a factory reset prior. If you have cwm wipe cache and dalvik
    08-30-2011 07:24 PM
    Halo
    did he release a 13.7 or what were the tweaks. I haven't had any issues.
    For some reason he labeled it version 1.1.0 Not sure why? The only issue I had was the HDMI mirroring not functioning. 1.1.0 fixed that.
    08-30-2011 07:24 PM
    Ok I'm running 1.8.5 with PBJT and lagfix. So let me understand this I need to flash 1.9 with odin then flash 2.0 with CWM then flash the EQ1P modem with Odin? Do I need to disable lagfix before doing any of this?
    08-30-2011 09:25 PM
    Ok I'm running 1.8.5 with PBJT and lagfix. So let me understand this I need to flash 1.9 with odin then flash 2.0 with CWM then flash the EQ1P modem with Odin? Do I need to disable lagfix before doing any of this?
    No, you upload 2.0 via CWM, it comes with imoseyon 13.6 kernel. Then odin the EP1Q radio. No disable on the lagfix

I was only suggesting Bell.. to flash 1.9.1 first because he wasnt already on gummy. Just make sure you do a data wipe and cache/dalvik
    08-30-2011 09:43 PM
    Do I have to extract from the zip file or can I just put it (GC 2.0) on my sd card the way it is? Which order should I do it in? Load the radio first or 2.0?
    08-30-2011 09:48 PM
    When I go into titanium backup and I hit the menu button then hit batch whats next? Do I want to backup all user apps, system data or all user apps+ system data?
    sheldonblack likes this.
    08-30-2011 10:05 PM
    ok, let me see if i understand everything right,,
    1.dl the 1.9.1 and somewhere along the line i will pickup the CWM needed to flash zip's.
    or do i need to DL it seperately and go from there..??? I am stock EE4..
    and comfortable flashing once i DL the right CWM....
    as for backups, i have nothing i cant DL again..
    (I'd hate to lose my turkey call though.. )
    2.do a complete wipe of factory/reset, cache and delvik ..(leaving nada on charge).
    3.use odin to flash the 1.9.1
    4. flash the 2.0
    5 flash the HDMI fix
    6 i am ready to go ?????

the only thing no one mentioned was where i'd get the CWM.. i think i have all figured out just wanna make sure i dont run thru a bunch of un-needed junk...

in case anyone needs it, i have the Odin EE4 VZ I510 odin file..picked it up somewhere here or XDA..
    i can post it if the original cant be found..
    08-30-2011 11:39 PM
    Do I have to extract from the zip file or can I just put it (GC 2.0) on my sd card the way it is? Which order should I do it in? Load the radio first or 2.0?
    you access it through CWM and install zip from SD card. I would load the radio last since you need to flash it with odin
    08-30-2011 11:44 PM
    ok, let me see if i understand everything right,,
    1.dl the 1.9.1 and somewhere along the line i will pickup the CWM needed to flash zip's.
    or do i need to DL it seperately and go from there..??? I am stock EE4..
    and comfortable flashing once i DL the right CWM....
    as for backups, i have nothing i cant DL again..
    (I'd hate to lose my turkey call though.. )
    2.do a complete wipe of factory/reset, cache and delvik ..(leaving nada on charge).
    3.use odin to flash the 1.9.1
    4. flash the 2.0
    5 flash the HDMI fix
    6 i am ready to go ?????

the only thing no one mentioned was where i'd get the CWM.. i think i have all figured out just wanna make sure i dont run thru a bunch of un-needed junk...

in case anyone needs it, i have the Odin EE4 VZ I510 odin file..picked it up somewhere here or XDA..
    i can post it if the original cant be found..
    download the 378mb package here it includes EVERYTHING, voodoo, cwm, and gummy 1.9.1, flash via odin after extracting the file with Winrar, then download 2.0, and install using the CWM

[ROM][EE4][ODIN]+[CWM] GummyCharge FE 1.9.1 07/21/11
    08-30-2011 11:49 PM
    Hey guys, Imoseyon fixed a few things in the Kernel for issues brought to his attention. Its not a must but you can download here and install with CWM imoseyon_leanKernel_voodoo_1.2.0.zip

CHANGELOG
    v1.0.0 - initial release (same as 0.13.6 which was included in gummy 2.0)
    v1.1.0 - hdmi mirror support, TUN support (as a module)
    v1.2.0 - updated memory cache/buffers tweaks to reflect charge memory capacity
    08-31-2011 12:15 AM
    download the 378mb package here it includes EVERYTHING, voodoo, cwm, and gummy 1.9.1, flash via odin after extracting the file with Winrar, then download 2.0, and install using the CWM

[ROM][EE4][ODIN]+[CWM] GummyCharge FE 1.9.1 07/21/11
    thx man ,,i am sure the change will be a good change or at least i hope so...
    i have it DL'ed ,,now i need to DL gummy 2.0 and go through the setting up..
    also have to DL (HDMI fix .maybe)

welp it did not work.. i could not get this dad gummed charge to get into download mode,, its volume up ....y......n....
    plus the power button
    and the soft home button
    but nothing,, no triangles and i trie with battery out then in and still nothing.
    maybe i am pressing the buttons in the wrong order.. thoughts and advice would be great
    08-31-2011 01:16 AM
    thx man ,,i am sure the change will be a good change or at least i hope so...
    i have it DL'ed ,,now i need to DL gummy 2.0 and go through the setting up..
    also have to DL (HDMI fix .maybe)

welp it did not work.. i could not get this dad gummed charge to get into download mode,, its volume up ....y......n....
    plus the power button
    and the soft home button
    but nothing,, no triangles and i trie with battery out then in and still nothing.
    maybe i am pressing the buttons in the wrong order.. thoughts and advice would be great
    I thought it was that you had to hold down the volume down button and tap power.
    08-31-2011 07:20 AM
    I thought it was that you had to hold down the volume down button and tap power.
    To get into dl mode you need to run ODIN on your computer. Take the back off the phone and remove battery. Use the cable that came with the phone to plug it up. Then just hold volume down and it will go to dl mode. The box up towards the top will turn yellow in ODIN showing you are hooked up.
    08-31-2011 07:37 AM
    Could someone please tell me about Ti backup? I'm ready to flash 2.0 and the new radio but I have no idea how to backup using Ti.
    08-31-2011 07:44 AM
    Could someone please tell me about Ti backup? I'm ready to flash 2.0 and the new radio but I have no idea how to backup using Ti.
    08-31-2011 09:11 AM
    Yeah I know how to do the batch deal I'm just wondering do I back up apps or apps and system data.
    08-31-2011 10:13 AM
    Yeah I know how to do the batch deal I'm just wondering do I back up apps or apps and system data.
    Set a schedule for 'Backup all user apps + system data"
    vols fan likes this.
    08-31-2011 10:19 AM
    Thanks Halo. I'm ready to try 2.0!!
    08-31-2011 10:21 AM
    I doesn't hurt to make a backup with CWM too. The backup/restore function is working on versions 4.0.0.8 and above I believe. I know 4.0.0.8 (the blue one) is working great for me.
    08-31-2011 10:26 AM
    Ok I'll do that as well.
    08-31-2011 10:28 AM
    maybe a stupid question, but what is the "toolbox" the original post mentions? what does it do and how do I access it?
    08-31-2011 12:12 PM
176 12345 ...