Gummy 2.0 with IMoseyON 13.6 IS HERE

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone esle experienced audio trouble with this ROM? After downloading it this morning I had to use CWM to restore my phone to just rooted state because no one could hear me when I talked into my phone. I had GC 2.0 and the new radio installed.

might just be a bad connection ive had no issues.

also check out imoseyon's page on rootzwiki. he released a fix for the smartass setting on setcpu and voltage control to allow it to drop below 100mhz. pior it would only hit 200mhz.

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
might just be a bad connection ive had no issues.

also check out imoseyon's page on rootzwiki. he released a fix for the smartass setting on setcpu and voltage control to allow it to drop below 100mhz. pior it would only hit 200mhz.

It would be nice if someone with the no how,, to make a page with all the needed/extra files....
and stick them somehow into some kind of order...

ok now for my big question.. when i try to ,or rather when my charge was looking for my home wifi up pops a screen asking for pass words etc to connect to my wifi.. before the update wifi was no proplem,,is there a fix???

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
on da xda foruma thwn havr q&a and a thread with a list for all the themes, roms, kernels etc.

personally wifi has always been iffy. I would enter the password and it would juat sit on obtaining an ip address. I found if I reset the modem and router for the internet my phone would then be able to connect. I believe it might be more of a router/ modem issue for me anyways but give it a try.

Reactions: papa54

TGreg104

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone having problems with crashing? I have like two to five crashes a day. I just wanna make sure its not a rom problem before I factory reset/wipe cache and reinstall.

vi3tboiii54

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Yeah im having problems with freezing and crashing not sure if its the kernel or voltage control app im OC'd to 1400 with not much undervolting across the board and im running IMoseyON latest kernel.

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
ok folks i DL'ed the gummy 1.9.1/cwm/XXXxxx and unziped to a md5 file..
i tried to Odin IT but failed 3 times in a row....
any thoughts as to perhaps a re DL of the file?????
or what

ok i re-DL'ed the gummy 1.9.1 that has everything needed and still failed failed

BTW what version of Odin am i supposed to use??? i have version 1.3
that was used with the fascinate..
work to do so i'll check back later

try it with both the battery in and battery out. odin 1.3 is the correct one. make sure u are using the media cable or the one that came with the phone.

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah im having problems with freezing and crashing not sure if its the kernel or voltage control app im OC'd to 1400 with not much undervolting across the board and im running IMoseyON latest kernel.

lower it to 1.2 to see if that helps. running it at 1.4 all the time is too much. it sounds like a overclock issue. im running 1.2 with -50 across the board but 1200 at -25. not a single reboot since install of 2.0

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Who says EP1Q is trouble some, Im loving it.

SC20110831-235300.png

SC20110831-234751.png

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
thanks ddemlong ill give that a try i dont know if I have to tweak the I/O or the governors if that might resolve these issues also with 100mhz frequency being thrown back in has something to do with that.

well 100mhz shouldnt have any issue with the phone rebooting, With the phone off not doing anything you don't exactly want it sitting at 1.4ghz or whatever... its not just too little but too much also causes crashes freezes and reboots. Also you can try noop for the IO. Noop is better for a flash memory such as what our phones use, and deadline is better for say hard drives.

I personally keep mine on Noop/ smartass, just to limit off screen usage.

vols fan

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Ok how do you know what modem you have? Is it the baseband version in the about phone tab? Mine says i510.06 V.EP1 SCH-I510.EP1 If that means I am still using the EP1Q modem then I have no idea what caused my issues last night because its working fine right now. I'm using PBJT w/lagfix and still running the stock EE4. When I went to 2.0 I did so from GC 1.8.5 with PBJT should I flash the 1.9.1 with odin then 2.0 over the top of it?

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Ok how do you know what modem you have? Is it the baseband version in the about phone tab? Mine says i510.06 V.EP1 SCH-I510.EP1 If that means I am still using the EP1Q modem then I have no idea what caused my issues last night because its working fine right now. I'm using PBJT w/lagfix and still running the stock EE4. When I went to 2.0 I did so from GC 1.8.5 with PBJT should I flash the 1.9.1 with odin then 2.0 over the top of it?

well there are a few builds i believe debloaded ep1q builds over on the xda forums but are merely leaks. our phone builds are based off ee4. If the phone is working fine now use it for a day and see how it works before u attempt to reflash. If u do reflash redownload the file for the modem just to be sure the file wasn't corrupt.

Since u came from a earlier GC version a flash with 1.9.1 isn't necessary. The "EP1" Is the ep1q modem they just drop the q at the end for some reason. They just recommend the dalvik/cache wipe.

vols fan

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I was on GC 1.8.5 but now I am on stock EE4 rooted. I just hate how much crap is on the phone in stock form thats why I used GC in the first place. I'm going to see how it goes today and then tonight I will reflash the modem with odin and then flash GC 2.0 with CWM again. In the OP what is the mirror download? Do I need that too? I have the 1.1.2 that was posted earlier in this thread.

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
oh ok. did understand that u went back to the stock rom. yeah do a complete factory reset and data wipe then flash full 1.9.1 flash then simply install the new gummy 2.0. The full odin/wipe might convert your radio back to ee4 (did for me) so be sure to check that.

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
how do you do a full factory reset? You mean through CWM?

No, you go into settings > privacy> factory data reset. You also want to go into CWM and delete cache and dalvik. Mainly because you are coming from a completely different ROM.

Also, if you like the apps u currently have, download titanium backup so after your install u can reinstall them with all your data.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante