10-01-2011 03:57 PM
176 ... 45678
tools
    Ok thanks.
    09-01-2011 12:31 PM
    ok i dont feel like re-reading everything so whats happened to the msg system..not "handsent" but plane jane msg.. i cant send nothing.. thoughts ???????
    09-01-2011 09:19 PM
    I did the factory wipe then reflashed 2.0 and its working great right now. Thanks ddemlong for all your help.
    09-01-2011 09:49 PM
    ok i dont feel like re-reading everything so whats happened to the msg system..not "handsent" but plane jane msg.. i cant send nothing.. thoughts ???????
    what do you mean can't send anything. Do you have a signal? standard msg system? I know there was an issue with go sms.

could u make and receive phone calls? coild u access the internet or email?
    09-01-2011 09:57 PM
    I did the factory wipe then reflashed 2.0 and its working great right now. Thanks ddemlong for all your help.
    no prob
    09-01-2011 09:58 PM
    Has anyone noticed call quality issues. Since going to Gummy Charged 2.0 with Imoseyon 13.6 Kernel and EP1Q Modem it seem like it is harder to understand the people on the other end of the line. There isn't any static, but just muffled or garbled speech. It has happened on several calls now.
    09-01-2011 10:06 PM
    I have the exact same setup but no issues. its going to be a modem issue. try to reflash. ep1q and if that doesn't solve it go back to ee4.
    09-01-2011 10:10 PM
    I have the exact same setup but no issues. its going to be a modem issue. try to reflash. ep1q and if that doesn't solve it go back to ee4.
    Do I need to go back to ED2 to get to EE4?
    09-01-2011 10:15 PM
    Do I need to go back to ED2 to get to EE4?
    I don't believe so, but im not 100% ir it doesn't work just reflash ep1q
    09-01-2011 10:19 PM
    Is anyone running themes?
    09-01-2011 10:20 PM
    Is anyone running themes?
    running gummycomb with go launcher ane honeycomb theme.
    09-01-2011 10:25 PM
    Could have been my fault. I found out the hard way that it is not a good idea to try to use the EE4 battery mod on gummy. I had my phone all screwed up. I had no power button control and apps were crashing out of no where. To anyone reading this DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. I wiped everything and put 2.0 on the sd card and through trial and dumb *** luck got things back to a working condition. Then flashed the new modem. If I wanted to start fresh what would be the best way? Odin ED2 or what?
    09-01-2011 10:28 PM
    When I go into titanium backup and I hit the menu button then hit batch whats next? Do I want to backup all user apps, system data or all user apps+ system data?
    vols fan,

You hit batch and then pick apps, data or data and apps. But if you are going over to Gummy or something different from what you are running now you may need to redownload the apps to avoid glitches.

Here I made a video...

Dave
    09-01-2011 10:42 PM
    vols fan,

You hit batch and then pick apps, data or data and apps. But if you are going over to Gummy or something different from what you are running now you may need to redownload the apps to avoid glitches.

Here I made a video...

Dave
    Thats what I wound up doing because I only had a few apps and didn't even want all of them back.
    09-01-2011 10:58 PM
    Could have been my fault. I found out the hard way that it is not a good idea to try to use the EE4 battery mod on gummy. I had my phone all screwed up. I had no power button control and apps were crashing out of no where. To anyone reading this DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. I wiped everything and put 2.0 on the sd card and through trial and dumb *** luck got things back to a working condition. Then flashed the new modem. If I wanted to start fresh what would be the best way? Odin ED2 or what?
    there is a file u can flash that will restore your phone to stock on the xda forums. what battery mod were u trying to run? it sounded like an issue between the kernel and the file. our phones are all on ee4 builds unless you were on like a ep1q built rom.
    even my phone's build is still ee4. did u factory reset and wipe dalvik and cache?

09-01-2011 11:29 PM
    there is a file u can flash that will restore your phone to stock on the xda forums. what battery mod were u trying to run? it sounded like an issue between the kernel and the file. our phones are all on ee4 builds unless you were on like a ep1q built rom.
    even my phone's build is still ee4. did u factory reset and wipe dalvik and cache?

Do you happen to have the link from xda? The battery mod was acc_battery_2_ee4.zip . and I missed the wipe when I flashed the modem.
    09-02-2011 11:58 AM
    Hey guys, I didn't think this would be the issue I'd eventually run into but I'm having trouble with the file once it's downloaded to my computer. Once I download the GummyC 2.0 file I keep getting an error everytime I open it with winRar. I've tried this 3-4 times, some from Rootzwiki and from xda forums but to no luck. Anyone else have this issue or maybe a solution?
    09-02-2011 04:23 PM
    shane, its not a flash file. its a cwm install. put thw file on yer sd card and go into recovery and select it that way.
    09-02-2011 04:41 PM
    ddemlong:
    shane, its not a flash file. its a cwm install. put thw file on yer sd card and go into recovery and select it that way.

Then maybe I was about to do this all wrong anyways. I'm coming from Altered Beast and I was under the impression I could just flash this from CWM after wiping the memory 3 ways (system,dev something, and cache). I downloaded a previous version 1.8.5 of Gummycharge just to see if it'd let me open through winRar and it does so I figured they were the same type of files. Am I missing a step here, because I'd hate to totally wipe all and have a corrupted file not load. Thanks in advance!
    09-02-2011 07:15 PM
    what do you mean can't send anything. Do you have a signal? standard msg system? I know there was an issue with go sms.

could u make and receive phone calls? coild u access the internet or email?
    OK the ph worked OK..some garbled calls but figured i'd try to make things straight.. after full factory reset wipe devlik & cache.. i could not send a msg.. as in a reply with the msg app thats with us all the way..i tried a "handsent" and couldnt get a contact and when someone sent me a msg i couldnt even reply..
    ok i reloaded it and at the point where one would chose a contact.. its just not there.. the word "to" is there greyed out and as soon as i put the cursor in that box to get a contact or name etc ..it goes blank..
    tried it again just a few min a go.. same crap...

!Addition! *gonna redo Odin install of modem gpq1*
    also when i DL from Odin etc i have to have reinsert my battery to DL or the PH will Not Dl..
    09-02-2011 10:39 PM
    I guess no one else is having issues with google calendar? it will not sync since I installed this I went back to stock and it works fine installed gummycharged and no go. On GC wiki page the only thing said was try to force the sync but it still does not work. Is there a way I can find the calendar apk and install it? or is there a fix that I cant find. any help would be great I dont want to go back to an older rom nor touchwiz.
    09-03-2011 01:29 AM
    I guess no one else is having issues with google calendar? it will not sync since I installed this I went back to stock and it works fine installed gummycharged and no go. On GC wiki page the only thing said was try to force the sync but it still does not work. Is there a way I can find the calendar apk and install it? or is there a fix that I cant find. any help would be great I dont want to go back to an older rom nor touchwiz.
    crap my calendar does not work either,,
    i dont wanna go back to stock but somethings gotta give.
    i cant get the gpq1 modem file to unzip into a workable .tar.md5 file..
    a lot of loose ends.. prob all on my end..

**hey reset the ph let it sync (use google) wait wait for it to sync all...
    i got my calendar.. didnt run it just noticed it was not there but now is there
    09-03-2011 01:45 AM
    It has been days and the phone has been reset many times and it will not sync the calendar. I get an error that says service will be restored soon but nothing happens
    09-03-2011 02:06 AM
    I am running gummy 2.0 now. I came from 1.9.1. Everything seems to be working fine but I do not have a gps icon in my status bar? Anyone know how to fix this? And I am on alien theme also.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    09-03-2011 09:24 AM
    I am running gummy 2.0 now. I came from 1.9.1. Everything seems to be working fine but I do not have a gps icon in my status bar? Anyone know how to fix this? And I am on alien theme also.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    my icon only appears when gps is actually in use, rither from maps or navigation.
    sheldonblack likes this.
    09-03-2011 12:10 PM
176 ... 45678