Gummy 2.0 with IMoseyON 13.6 IS HERE

specops2k3

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Installed on my charge this morning. So far everything is working awesome . Thought it was supposed to have GB in it though.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I thought so, since you are a member of Team GummyCharged and actually had a hand in making the ROM. That's why I didn't start a thread myself so as not to step on toes. Thank you kind sir.

Lol, you are quite welcome. Im at my inlaws now and I will post when I got home.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Halo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Since we're on this topic, I started a thread over on DroidForums.net, Mike. Hope it's not an issue, but those guys over there seem to be behind on the times. I think the last GummyCharged thread over there was 1.5

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
This is Froyo based though, right? I really like Gummy GBE but was thinking of switching. Not sure what I would be losing at his point though ... The EP1Q modem has done as well as EE4 for me too I think either radio will work though, right? Anyone switch from Gummy GBE to this one? Worth it?

It seems after wiping and flashing, the phone is super fast but after awhile, things start slowing down. I saw this on the fascinate as well.

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
This is Froyo based though, right? I really like Gummy GBE but was thinking of switching. Not sure what I would be losing at his point though ... The EP1Q modem has done as well as EE4 for me too I think either radio will work though, right? Anyone switch from Gummy GBE to this one? Worth it?

It seems after wiping and flashing, the phone is super fast but after awhile, things start slowing down. I saw this on the fascinate as well.

Yes, this is a Froyo theme.

Also, Im using this exact build with EP1Q and my radio reception is better with no delay in toggle between 3 and 4g that I have noticed. I dont think I have been out of 4g since the install. :D BUT I cant watch it 24/7, but def no lag or 1x.. No issues with call quality or missed calls either

I believe if U are on GBE U have to do a convert back to froyo first.

ALSO I recently have hit my highest download speeds of 17mbps since switching to ep1q

s0n1c

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the ROM! I was sitting on 1.8 for two months thinking I had the newest version...So far it's pretty solid and I like it.

bellison41

May 8, 2010
Visit site
So coming from stock rooted ee4 this is just a flash away via CWM? I have been looking at gummy since first post and looks great. If I have understood correctly no kernal so a voodoo kernal is compatible if wanted.

TGreg104

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
So coming from stock rooted ee4 this is just a flash away via CWM? I have been looking at gummy since first post and looks great. If I have understood correctly no kernal so a voodoo kernal is compatible if wanted.

I did the same thing as you, ee4 rooted with PBJT oc kernal. I'm pretty sure that the download of gummy2.0 comes with its own kernal bundled. Just back up your aps on TiBackup, factory reset, wipe the cache and install. Its sweeeet, soo much faster feeling. I've had a few crashes, but nothing major.

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site

Well, I would suggets flashing the Full ODIN CWM package, this includes Gummmy 1.9, CWM, voodoo lag fix, and imnuts kernel. Then download the gummy 2.0, place it on the SD card and install via CWM.

Gummy 2.0 comes with imoseyon 13.6, very nice, and very smooth kernel which supports overclocking. I was using 13.3 before and they both are very smooth,

I personally would get rid of EE4 and flash EQ1P radio via odin. So far I am getting much faster DL speeds and no 4g searching I was always getting with EE4.

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I did the same thing as you, ee4 rooted with PBJT oc kernal. I'm pretty sure that the download of gummy2.0 comes with its own kernal bundled. Just back up your aps on TiBackup, factory reset, wipe the cache and install. Its sweeeet, soo much faster feeling. I've had a few crashes, but nothing major.

correct, gummy 2.0 comes with imoyeson 13.6 kernel, IMO the best U can get.

Anderain

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Well, I would suggets flashing the Full ODIN CWM package, this includes Gummmy 1.9, CWM, voodoo lag fix, and imnuts kernel. Then download the gummy 2.0, place it on the SD card and install via CWM.

Gummy 2.0 comes with imoseyon 13.6, very nice, and very smooth kernel which supports overclocking. I was using 13.3 before and they both are very smooth,

I personally would get rid of EE4 and flash EQ1P radio via odin. So far I am getting much faster DL speeds and no 4g searching I was always getting with EE4.

Do you flash the EQ1P radio via Odin like you would any ROM? Just a different file essentially?