Gummy 2.0 with IMoseyON 13.6 IS HERE

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Im running launcher pro and im loving it.

Also a question when flashing kernels do i have to wipe cache/dalvik and coming from the fascinate i have the habit of doing so before every patch or kernel flash. Seems like setcpu doesnt like profiles so i just went back to voltage control and no issues at the moment with the updated IMoseyON kernel.

no just install thru cwm no flash needed

Halo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Im running launcher pro and im loving it.

Also a question when flashing kernels do i have to wipe cache/dalvik and coming from the fascinate i have the habit of doing so before every patch or kernel flash. Seems like setcpu doesnt like profiles so i just went back to voltage control and no issues at the moment with the updated IMoseyON kernel.

If I switch to a different kernel (ie: going from PBJT to imoseyon's kernel) then I'll wipe cache partition/dalvik. If I'm just flashing to the newest version of a kernel that I'm already running, I normally don't wipe cache/dalvik unless the Dev specifically says to.

vols fan

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I just got the rom and the radio downloaded and I must say so far I am impressed!!!! I hope the radio will help with the dropped calls I've been having.JUst ran the quadrant scores and got a 1660 so not bad at all.

Halo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I just got the rom and the radio downloaded and I must say so far I am impressed!!!! I hope the radio will help with the dropped calls I've been having.JUst ran the quadrant scores and got a 1660 so not bad at all.

If you're really concerned about quadrant scores, run 3 or 4 of them in a row. The first one I run is usually pretty low. I ran a set this morning. First one was 1497 the 3rd one was 1927.

PreceptorJR

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, Imoseyon fixed a few things in the Kernel for issues brought to his attention. Its not a must but you can download here and install with CWM imoseyon_leanKernel_voodoo_1.2.0.zip

CHANGELOG
v1.0.0 - initial release (same as 0.13.6 which was included in gummy 2.0)
v1.1.0 - hdmi mirror support, TUN support (as a module)
v1.2.0 - updated memory cache/buffers tweaks to reflect charge memory capacity

So, I can install this on my SD card and update via CWM?

But for the new radio, I need to flash it like I did GummyCharged on ODIN?

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Yes to both questions.

ok folks i DL'ed the gummy 1.9.1/cwm/XXXxxx and unziped to a md5 file..
i tried to Odin IT but failed 3 times in a row....
any thoughts as to perhaps a re DL of the file?????
or what

ok i re-DL'ed the gummy 1.9.1 that has everything needed and still failed failed

BTW what version of Odin am i supposed to use??? i have version 1.3
that was used with the fascinate..
work to do so i'll check back later

Last edited:

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah im having problems with freezing and crashing not sure if its the kernel or voltage control app im OC'd to 1400 with not much undervolting across the board and im running IMoseyON latest kernel.

sounds like the overclock settings. scale it back to 1.2 anr turn off the undervolting anr see how she runs. im at 1.2 and voltage ie -25, everything below is -50. NEVER. had a reboot since install of 2.0

Halo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
or what

ok i re-DL'ed the gummy 1.9.1 that has everything needed and still failed failed

I'm using ODIN v1.3 and it has been working great for me. ODIN can be picky though. Try a different USB port on your computer. Or try keeping the battery in (or out) while in download mode.

Shanew800

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, just looking for a couple quick answers if anyone has the time. I watched the video by kraisydave and have flashed Altered Beast before. Of course ahead of Beast, I put on CWM via Odin so that's where I'm sitting at currently. Now I want to try out GummyCharged 2.0 so here's the questions:

1. Do I need to completely revert back to stock Samsung first, or can I just wipe all the memory through CWM and install GummyCharged 2.0 through this the same way I did with Altered Beast?

2. After flashing Gummycharged, do I need to completely boot the system up and then go back into CWM to flash the radio, or do I just flash GummyCharged and then flash radio in the same session (or is this even necessary)?

Thanks in advance, and hope this clears up any questions other Altered Beast users might've had!

PreceptorJR

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
or what

I used Odin 1.82.

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Shane,

You can use your existing CWM, just remember to make a backup and flash the big 3 before loading GC.

I can't answer the radio question, I leave the Radio alone.

Steve in CT

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Shane,

You can use your existing CWM, just remember to make a backup and flash the big 3 before loading GC.

Steve in CT

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

just wipe all data before the install of gummy 2.0. flash the radio via odin after the install of gummy

vi3tboiii54

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
lower it to 1.2 to see if that helps. running it at 1.4 all the time is too much. it sounds like a overclock issue. im running 1.2 with -50 across the board but 1200 at -25. not a single reboot since install of 2.0

thanks ddemlong ill give that a try i dont know if I have to tweak the I/O or the governors if that might resolve these issues also with 100mhz frequency being thrown back in has something to do with that.

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Shane,

Steve in CT

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

just wipe all data before the install of gummy 2.0. flash the radio via odin after the install of gummy
what is VIA my screen says i am downloading to VIA.

vols fan

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone esle experienced audio trouble with this ROM? After downloading it this morning I had to use CWM to restore my phone to just rooted state because no one could hear me when I talked into my phone. I had GC 2.0 and the new radio installed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463