Gummy 2.0 with IMoseyON 13.6 IS HERE

vols fan

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Yes I have lagfix. I also still have 1.8.5 on my sd card. Could I just do a factory wipe and then a cache wipe in CWM and install 1.8.5 then 2.0 over the top?

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
yeah u could or just the wipe and 2.0. if u want the pbj kernel back tho u will have to reinstall since this comes with 13.6.

vols fan

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
What about the file in the OP labeled Mirror? What is that all about and do I need it? Like I said before I already have the 1.1.2 file from earlier in this thread.

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
ok i dont feel like re-reading everything so whats happened to the msg system..not "handsent" but plane jane msg.. i cant send nothing.. thoughts ???????

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
ok i dont feel like re-reading everything so whats happened to the msg system..not "handsent" but plane jane msg.. i cant send nothing.. thoughts ???????

what do you mean can't send anything. Do you have a signal? standard msg system? I know there was an issue with go sms.

could u make and receive phone calls? coild u access the internet or email?

Last edited:

hfdpop

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone noticed call quality issues. Since going to Gummy Charged 2.0 with Imoseyon 13.6 Kernel and EP1Q Modem it seem like it is harder to understand the people on the other end of the line. There isn't any static, but just muffled or garbled speech. It has happened on several calls now.

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I have the exact same setup but no issues. its going to be a modem issue. try to reflash. ep1q and if that doesn't solve it go back to ee4.

hfdpop

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Could have been my fault. I found out the hard way that it is not a good idea to try to use the EE4 battery mod on gummy. I had my phone all screwed up. I had no power button control and apps were crashing out of no where. To anyone reading this DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. I wiped everything and put 2.0 on the sd card and through trial and dumb ass luck got things back to a working condition. Then flashed the new modem. If I wanted to start fresh what would be the best way? Odin ED2 or what?

kraisydave

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
When I go into titanium backup and I hit the menu button then hit batch whats next? Do I want to backup all user apps, system data or all user apps+ system data?
vols fan,

You hit batch and then pick apps, data or data and apps. But if you are going over to Gummy or something different from what you are running now you may need to redownload the apps to avoid glitches.

Here I made a video... Android Titanium Backup of Apps and Data by KDtech.org - YouTube

Dave

vols fan

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Could have been my fault. I found out the hard way that it is not a good idea to try to use the EE4 battery mod on gummy. I had my phone all screwed up. I had no power button control and apps were crashing out of no where. To anyone reading this DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. I wiped everything and put 2.0 on the sd card and through trial and dumb ass luck got things back to a working condition. Then flashed the new modem. If I wanted to start fresh what would be the best way? Odin ED2 or what?

there is a file u can flash that will restore your phone to stock on the xda forums. what battery mod were u trying to run? it sounded like an issue between the kernel and the file. our phones are all on ee4 builds unless you were on like a ep1q built rom.
even my phone's build is still ee4. did u factory reset and wipe dalvik and cache?

snap20110828_003407.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463