09-16-2011 10:58 PM
32 12
tools
    Wiped, yes, I always do... Now that I recall I was also getting constant errors at random about my battery not being supported. I am not coming from 1.91 no... Going to try the EP1W and see how it fairs...
    09-16-2011 02:12 AM
    sounds like you are running a non-OEM battery, but that wouldnt affect the flash. You have to go to 1.91 then up to the 2.0 so I am guessing that is your problem. I am not discouraging you from going to the GB leak, but reminding you that if you choose to go backwards, you have to go back to the ED2 and do the OTA's to get where you want to go. the GB leaks are VERY nice
    09-16-2011 02:26 PM
    I am using the stock battery (OEM), I went back to ED2 OTA'd then I booted the GBE 2.0... so far no issues.
    09-16-2011 03:48 PM
    wow that is weird that you are getting the message with a stock battery. I think you will like the GB leaks.
    09-16-2011 04:25 PM
    sounds like you are running a non-OEM battery, but that wouldnt affect the flash. You have to go to 1.91 then up to the 2.0 so I am guessing that is your problem. I am not discouraging you from going to the GB leak, but reminding you that if you choose to go backwards, you have to go back to the ED2 and do the OTA's to get where you want to go. the GB leaks are VERY nice
    Hmm..I went straight from stock to 2.0, an mine works perfectly(???)
    09-16-2011 06:09 PM
    Maybe I am remembering wrong, which is entirely possible, but I thought I had read that you had to go to 1.91 before 2.0 for some of the base code changes.

hey as long as it works for you that is a good thing.
    09-16-2011 06:36 PM
    Hmm~ I opened google maps and it asked me to verify my google account (GummyCharged GBE2.0 RC1.5) but before I could do so it opened 3 instances(windows) of the verification... then proceeded to do so after I verified... I then soft rebooted and it no longer gave me the issue... Just thought it was odd. Another thing that happened was I randomly lost service in a high service area... call dropped my brother was right next to me and getting full bars... I soft rebooted then it did it again...
    09-16-2011 10:58 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD