imnuts's TW4 Themed EP1W ROM/Kernel

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
The OP has been updated.

finally found the EP1W odin modem/radio on root wiki..
think i'll try out their infinity now since i seen whats there.. then in a few come back and grab that GBE 2.0 that i was gonna try.. i'll post my findings... in the right thread.. thx for all yer help.

TGreg104

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Im currently using this ROM. After a battery calibration I got 18 hours of normal use (heavy texter and I use the 4g occasionally). 4g was left on all day and auto-brightness. I like it so far but I keep getting hot resets and idk why. Its super fast, especially when you apply some tweeks. Really a solid fast rom.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just flashed this via CWM, but titanium backup says its not rooted???

If you read the OP from the linked thread at RootzWiki you would see that the superuser app is not included and you have to download it from the market. Download the superuser app from the market and you will be fine. Also there is an update to the su binary so after you download the superuser app, open it and you should be prompted to update the su binary.

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
You know how to use odin correct? If so it is as easy as downloading the file, odin just that one and then reboot. I will see if i can find the OP

I love this rom,, and would set right here untill something really sparked my eyes..
but alas: i love the DSP" app thats in GBE 2.0.. i have tried to come back here with my ph and after backing up my apps and system with restore/backup , but it wont bring the DSP App in.. can anyone fix this... the DSP allows someone whos hard of hearing to raise the volume levels in the charge..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon