09-21-2011 10:11 AM
33 12
tools
    ***update themed.

Why is there no clock in the top right corner of gummy charged?
    Glad to see you got through the 1.9.1 download issues (I was actually trying to upload a copy I had, but it takes forever) and are now on 2.0! The clock appearing to not be there stems from TSM parts. You have to go to Settings > TSM Parts > Statusbar Settings > Text Color to change the clock font color (the default is black I believe). Once you click on/enter a color, click the center of the wheel to "confirm". Any changes you make to the clock font color won't appear until after a reboot. I haven't tried this, but I've also heard that simply unchecking Hide Clock works (or unchecking, rechecking, then unchecking again) - my gut says a reboot would still be necessary to see the change, but with some of the other statusbar tweaks simply having the phone rotate from Portrait to Landscape is enough to show the change. Check out near the bottom of this post for more information (although not much more) on TSM parts.
    09-20-2011 09:42 PM
    Ok so I am on gummy 2.0..... SCORE! MUCH THANKS!

Now i tried to update tool box via TE and it wont so i just updated to Black Alien and it is downloading...

What is this kernel/radio/voodoo talk and should I do it? Let me answer my own question if it helps the operation of my phone I want to....how? Which thread or can you help me out?

Also what is the lagfix associated with gummycharged?
    As far as kernel/radio/voodoo talk - you should now be running imoseyons voodoo kernel (it came pre-packaged with the GC FE 2 ROM) which has already converted your partitions to ext4 (that's primarily what voodoo does - do you remember hearing a robot lady voice after you flashed the GC FE 2 ROM?). If you came from Froyo stock, then you are likely on the EE4 modem - you can change these (through ODIN) as there are a few other options available, but in all honesty you should try each out for a while to see which works best for your phone. Some say EE4 is best, others say EP1W - regardless, for now I would say you are fine for leaving things as-is. If you decide you want to venture into a new modem, check out this thread - the second post (by piizzadude) has a link to the modem file for EP1W.
    09-20-2011 09:51 PM
    I switched themes from alien to minimal. I now have minimal status bar and black alien dock?????

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    09-20-2011 10:09 PM
    I switched themes from alien to minimal. I now have minimal status bar and black alien dock?????

If there were more things themed in the alien theme, they will carry over when you flash a theme which does not have as many things modded. You will need to flash the rom again in order to get rid of all traces of the alien theme, reboot, boot back into recovery, then flash the minimal theme
    09-20-2011 11:31 PM

If you are using the gummy toolbox, if you switch back to the default theme (i.e. select the theme labeled as default in the toolbox) before you switch to a new theme, I believe you will at least minimize issues such as this. I think something along those lines is stated in the OP here.
    09-20-2011 11:40 PM
    If you are using the gummy toolbox, if you switch back to the default theme (i.e. select the theme labeled as default in the toolbox) before you switch to a new theme, I believe you will at least minimize issues such as this. I think something along those lines is stated in the OP here.
    Ah, that's right. I forgot about using the toolbox to change themes. I'm still getting used to that.
    09-21-2011 12:57 AM
    You guys are great. I would be lost without you.

I want more.... this is just the beginning.

09-21-2011 01:47 AM
    You guys are great. I would be lost without you.

I want more.... this is just the beginning.

And the addiction starts......
    09-21-2011 10:11 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD