New Gingerbread Leak and Voodoo?

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Hi all!
I'm currently running the new Gingerbread leak, the debloated version. I think I remember reading somewhere...not sure where...that I could still run the VooDoo Lagfix...from...Oh, now I can't remember his name, but you know who I'm talking about. I think it said that was for any build, is that right?

I just want to make sure, since I suspect that VooDoo version was made before Gingerbread came out. You think I'd be safe?

Thanks in advance!
Bruce

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi all!
I'm currently running the new Gingerbread leak, the debloated version. I think I remember reading somewhere...not sure where...that I could still run the VooDoo Lagfix...from...Oh, now I can't remember his name, but you know who I'm talking about. I think it said that was for any build, is that right?

I just want to make sure, since I suspect that VooDoo version was made before Gingerbread came out. You think I'd be safe?

Thanks in advance!
Bruce

Are you running the debloated version from Team BlackHat or imnuts' debloated version of EP1W? If you are running imnuts' ROM, it already has a kernel which converts the file system to ext4. If you are running the TBH ROM, you can flash the EP1W voodoo kernel from imoseyon through CWM. It can be found here:

[KERNEL] [GB] imoseyon kernel (leaked stock repacked, v2.2.5voodoo, 9/17/11))

Reactions: brucedbr

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Are you running the debloated version from Team BlackHat or imnuts' debloated version of EP1W? If you are running imnuts' ROM, it already has a kernel which converts the file system to ext4. If you are running the TBH ROM, you can flash the EP1W voodoo kernel from imoseyon through CWM. It can be found here:

[KERNEL] [GB] imoseyon kernel (leaked stock repacked, v2.2.5voodoo, 9/17/11))

Thanks, Landshark! I'm using the one from TBH.

One other question, I've not flashed cwm yet. The one from pbj is the one I need to use, right? Not even sure if there is another.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes