Hi all!
    I'm currently running the new Gingerbread leak, the debloated version. I think I remember reading somewhere...not sure where...that I could still run the VooDoo Lagfix...from...Oh, now I can't remember his name, but you know who I'm talking about. I think it said that was for any build, is that right?

I just want to make sure, since I suspect that VooDoo version was made before Gingerbread came out. You think I'd be safe?

Thanks in advance!
    Bruce
    09-17-2011 07:51 PM
    Hi all!
    I'm currently running the new Gingerbread leak, the debloated version. I think I remember reading somewhere...not sure where...that I could still run the VooDoo Lagfix...from...Oh, now I can't remember his name, but you know who I'm talking about. I think it said that was for any build, is that right?

I just want to make sure, since I suspect that VooDoo version was made before Gingerbread came out. You think I'd be safe?

Thanks in advance!
    Bruce
    Are you running the debloated version from Team BlackHat or imnuts' debloated version of EP1W? If you are running imnuts' ROM, it already has a kernel which converts the file system to ext4. If you are running the TBH ROM, you can flash the EP1W voodoo kernel from imoseyon through CWM. It can be found here:

[KERNEL] [GB] imoseyon kernel (leaked stock repacked, v2.2.5voodoo, 9/17/11))
    brucedbr likes this.
    09-17-2011 08:08 PM
    Are you running the debloated version from Team BlackHat or imnuts' debloated version of EP1W? If you are running imnuts' ROM, it already has a kernel which converts the file system to ext4. If you are running the TBH ROM, you can flash the EP1W voodoo kernel from imoseyon through CWM. It can be found here:

[KERNEL] [GB] imoseyon kernel (leaked stock repacked, v2.2.5voodoo, 9/17/11))
    Thanks, Landshark! I'm using the one from TBH.

One other question, I've not flashed cwm yet. The one from pbj is the one I need to use, right? Not even sure if there is another.
    09-17-2011 08:45 PM
    Here you go, i think this is the latest and greatest: [RECOVERY][8-17-11]Clockwork Mod Recovery - xda-developers

Remember to put the battery back in after you get into download mode
    brucedbr likes this.
    09-17-2011 08:54 PM
    Here you go, i think this is the latest and greatest: [RECOVERY][8-17-11]Clockwork Mod Recovery - xda-developers

Remember to put the battery back in after you get into download mode
    Once again, Pizza to the rescue! Thanks, man!
    09-17-2011 09:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD