Hey I am just posting this as an FYI. The guys who have brought us the GB leaks have put out a new ROM called DarkChargeTQ

If your the adventourous type and want to give it a try, or want some more information, Here is the link: http://www.mydroidworld.com/forums/c...charge-tq.html

Note: you must be on the latest GB leak EP1W before you can flash this. You have been warned.

Also, I have nothing to do with the ROM, like I said, this is an FYI for those who don't venture out of AC much.

EDIT: Fixed URL Thanks PreceptorJR, my clipboard must got confused lol
    papa54 likes this.
    09-20-2011 02:31 PM
    [ROM] DarkCharge TQ

This is the proper link. I might flash this thing soon. Its supposed to be good.
    09-20-2011 02:39 PM
    If anyone has time, could they post a step by step to get to this ROM from GC FE 2.0?

Thanks.
    09-23-2011 11:04 AM
    Odin this: Droid Charge Gingerbread (2.3.4) (EP1W) Leaked - Official Build

then odin this: [ROM] DarkCharge TQ

Profit!

Note you will lose all your data so I would say to back everything up with TiBup or mybackuppro
    09-23-2011 02:58 PM
    I liked the look of this but couldn't get it to work.

Got stuck in bootloop coming from stock EP1W and humblecomb.

I just ended up just stealing the wallpaper cause I liked it. LOL
    09-23-2011 05:03 PM
    Going to give this a go after the ROM with the toolbox is released.
    09-25-2011 12:03 AM
    ^ I may also try this when the toolbox is up and I have read through everything and feel reasonable confident with it.

Is it possible to flash this using CWM?
    09-25-2011 11:28 AM
    I think this one is just Odin
    09-25-2011 12:57 PM
    ^ I may also try this when the toolbox is up and I have read through everything and feel reasonable confident with it.

Is it possible to flash this using CWM?

Links are in the first post for the CWM zip files
    [ROM] DarkCharge TQ
    09-25-2011 02:19 PM
    Links are in the first post for the CWM zip files
    [ROM] DarkCharge TQ
    The link at the bottom of the first post is not for a CWM flashable version of this ROM, it is just the latest CWM from imnuts. FYI
    09-26-2011 03:26 PM
    The link at the bottom of the first post is not for a CWM flashable version of this ROM, it is just the latest CWM from imnuts. FYI
    This was listed as "Download link 1" in the first post, under the install section right above the screen caps
    http://www.mydroidfiles.com/downloads/DarkChargeTQ.zip
    09-26-2011 05:08 PM
    This was listed as "Download link 1" in the first post, under the install section right above the screen caps
    http://www.mydroidfiles.com/downloads/DarkChargeTQ.zip
    You're right. My bad. I'm so used to everything that comes out at MDW being an ODIN flashable file.
    09-26-2011 05:17 PM
    You're right. My bad. I'm so used to everything that comes out at MDW being an ODIN flashable file.
    No problem. It was pretty easy to miss as it doesnt stand out in any way from the text like the CWM Recovery download does.
    09-26-2011 05:49 PM
    I just download this and nothing.............. I still have the EP1W debloat. Does anyone know what would cause a ROM not to load through CWM?
    09-26-2011 08:23 PM
    I just download this and nothing.............. I still have the EP1W debloat. Does anyone know what would cause a ROM not to load through CWM?
    In clockwork go to mounts and storage>mount system

Several people had that problem. At the bottom of page 7 Crackman says to mount it

[ROM] DarkCharge TQ - Page 7
    09-26-2011 09:15 PM
    Thanks Chris. I finally saw it myself and it worked like a charm.
    09-27-2011 03:59 AM
    I have the ep1w rooted (bloated) and installed rom manager and cwm and when i try to get it go to recovery mode it reboots the sammy screen comes up then that execute thing and then it just boots my phone back up. side note: I DID give the program permission from superuser
    09-30-2011 09:26 PM
    I have the ep1w rooted (bloated) and installed rom manager and cwm and when i try to get it go to recovery mode it reboots the sammy screen comes up then that execute thing and then it just boots my phone back up. side note: I DID give the program permission from superuser
    I'm pretty sure ROM Manager doesn't play nice with the Charge - I would expect that to be the culprit.
    09-30-2011 09:49 PM
    yes, ROM manager does not work with us or the Fascinate (last I heard). Flash it in odin using the PDA button NOT the phone button
    09-30-2011 09:52 PM
    I'm running this ROM right now and to be honest its so so. I'm really considering going back to GC 2.0
    09-30-2011 10:01 PM
    I have said it before and this is just my opinion. The leaks are good but I am sticking with tried and true until the final GB comes out. Then onto GummyGB!
    09-30-2011 11:30 PM
    Im usually pretty quiet in the forums, but I have been running this ROM on my charge since it came out. It flies. wish toolbox would let me set up my power button better, but until I put V6 supercharger on.. it flew. Now many force closes. Probably that I didnt take the time to config V6 correctly. running debloated, voodoo with spb3d even and it flies. would love to see an update !! hint hint
    10-17-2011 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD