A new Humble ROM came out today. As usual, I am just the messenger and had nothing to do with it. Here is the link for those that want to check it out:

[ROM][EP1W][ODIN] HUMBLECOMB 4.0 Gingerbread 9-21-2011 - xda-developers
    09-21-2011 05:45 PM
    That looks pretty good, I usually feel that HC roms look cheese. May have to try this if I ever get tired of gc2.0
    09-22-2011 06:34 AM
    That looks pretty good, I usually feel that HC roms look cheese. May have to try this if I ever get tired of gc2.0
    i think later i will make the jump this evening.. just for the kicks.
    09-28-2011 05:17 PM
    Let us know what you think of it compared to gummy
    09-28-2011 09:05 PM
    Let us know what you think of it compared to gummy
    if i can get the darned odin vs. 1.82 I'd been on humble 4 right now..
    gotta get the new pit also..
    when i get this stuff on my ph i will report back about it and how i like it...
    09-29-2011 10:05 PM
    Are you putting your battery back in after you get in download mode? That is the number 1 reason odin fails
    09-29-2011 10:46 PM
    if i can get the darned odin vs. 1.82 I'd been on humble 4 right now..
    gotta get the new pit also..
    when i get this stuff on my ph i will report back about it and how i like it...
    Ok i was at XDA for a long time reading 23 pages of postings and all had issues with noise in their ph calls in/out. and a lot of issues i dont wanna fool with so at this moment in time i will not be making the switch untill more bugs are worked out..
    09-30-2011 12:16 AM
    how is the bluetooth connection? I am on a EP1W based ROM (forget what one) and I have trouble with my phone staying connected to my stereo in my truck, it drops out after 3-6 seconds of play and I have to shut the stereo off and let it reconnect, it sometimes does it several times in a row before it will hold the connection and once it does it if fine for a while, even shutting the truck on and off when running around
    09-30-2011 09:40 AM
    how is the bluetooth connection? I am on a EP1W based ROM (forget what one) and I have trouble with my phone staying connected to my stereo in my truck, it drops out after 3-6 seconds of play and I have to shut the stereo off and let it reconnect, it sometimes does it several times in a row before it will hold the connection and once it does it if fine for a while, even shutting the truck on and off when running around
    The best that i have found is the gummy FE 2.0..
    m,y ph keeps a descent battery level, makes calls in/out, not garbled, i am stilll with the EE4 modem or radio as they call it. not enough problems to even complain about it.
    09-30-2011 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD