I flashed the debloated 2.3.4 EP1W leak yesterday and all was going good. Today I flashed this (voodoo) kernel because it supports voodoo (I was on RFS before this). I did a nandroid backup right before I flashed through CWM. After rebooting, I am stuck on the SAMSUNG screen. I am thinking that this might be the system converting to EXT4, but I did not hear any female voice.

If the issue does not fix itself in 30 minutes, I will reboot. How should I get out of this problem?
    10-04-2011 09:21 PM
    I would just put it in download mode and Odin the leak over again......fresh start .....
    10-04-2011 10:18 PM
    I just flashed imoseyon's non-voodoo kernel (which I luckily downloaded to my SD on accident) and it booted up. Does anyone know of any other voodoo kernels for EP1W?
    10-04-2011 10:40 PM
    I just flashed imoseyon's non-voodoo kernel (which I luckily downloaded to my SD on accident) and it booted up. Does anyone know of any other voodoo kernels for EP1W?
    yeps theres a few upgrades .. you have Gummy Bear GB humble etc.. Speaking for myself i went to imoseyon's 1.9.1 which has root and ODINED it...
    (CWM is in it).. then i would odin the EP1W ..Odin it as well.. then in clock work (CWM) i would flash the GBE 2.0.9.. its say GBE 2 but its ok just flash it with CWM.

if you can not get into CWM then use the three finger method... power down the PH..
    holding the Volume up button in, along with the Home Button and press in the power button wait for the "Samsung" logo to appear then release the buttons.. CWM should be right there..

OH! be patient when you down load the voodoo version of Imosyon's 1.9.1 all inclusive..
    everythings already there,,but wait on the woman to finish speaking or best yet wait till the phone boots up.."wipe" everything ie:dalvic,cache, factory/data reset, then flash the GBE or ?... should be smooth sailing...

if i helped in any way... please click on the "thankyou" it kinda inspires me to do more
    10-04-2011 11:46 PM
    yeps theres a few upgrades .. you have Gummy Bear GB humble etc.. Speaking for myself i went to imoseyon's 1.9.1 which has root and ODINED it...
    (CWM is in it).. then i would odin the EP1W ..Odin it as well.. then in clock work (CWM) i would flash the GBE 2.0.9.. its say GBE 2 but its ok just flash it with CWM.

if you can not get into CWM then use the three finger method... power down the PH..
    holding the Volume up button in, along with the Home Button and press in the power button wait for the "Samsung" logo to appear then release the buttons.. CWM should be right there..

OH! be patient when you down load the voodoo version of Imosyon's 1.9.1 all inclusive..
    everythings already there,,but wait on the woman to finish speaking or best yet wait till the phone boots up.."wipe" everything ie:dalvic,cache, factory/data reset, then flash the GBE or ?... should be smooth sailing...

if i helped in any way... please click on the "thankyou" it kinda inspires me to do more
    I don't want a new ROM I just want a voodoo supported kernel for 2.3.4 that doesn't cause a bootloop.
    10-04-2011 11:50 PM
    OK I flashed imosayon's 2.3.4 instead of the latest 2.4.0 (it was the only other download link available) and it booted with voodoo on. Holy crap this is fast getting like 2200s on quadrant.

Anyways thanks for the advice but i guess I didnt end up using any of it
    10-05-2011 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD