Sorry Again if this was already posted, but I am very confused on the different versions/types of CWM.

I recently bricked my phone(dont worry, I got it back! ) Anyways, CWM had yellow lettering before, and I had to flash a different version because of my brick. Now the lettering is blue. Can anyone clarify this to me?
    10-21-2011 10:12 PM
    The blue is an earlier version of CWM the latest is 0817 (the yellow with the pbjt banana)

[RECOVERY]Clockwork Mod Recovery
    Midnight_Ninja likes this.
    10-21-2011 10:29 PM
    Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I have tried to flash imnuts version, but it keeps bricking my phone (stuck on samsung screen) if i flash the blue one however, it works fine. Is there anyway to fix this?
    10-22-2011 01:20 PM
    I feel so stupid right now.....I forgot to uncheck auto reboot, which is why it froze on the samsung screen.
    10-23-2011 09:38 AM
    Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I have tried to flash imnuts version, but it keeps bricking my phone (stuck on samsung screen) if i flash the blue one however, it works fine. Is there anyway to fix this?
    Im not sure. When you try to flash a non voodoo kernel over a voodoo kernel without disabling voodoo it will boot loop, but I havent heard of this happening with Clockwork. If it were me I would Odin back to EE4 stock and start completely over.
    10-23-2011 09:41 AM
    Im not sure. When you try to flash a non voodoo kernel over a voodoo kernel without disabling voodoo it will boot loop, but I havent heard of this happening with Clockwork. If it were me I would Odin back to EE4 stock and start completely over.
    My phone is now working fine, I have rebooted it a few times now, and its working just as well as it was before. I am now running imnuts versions, so everything seems to be alright.
    10-23-2011 09:49 AM
    My phone is now working fine, I have rebooted it a few times now, and its working just as well as it was before. I am now running imnuts versions, so everything seems to be alright.
    Good. Apparently I was typing my post while you posted your update and I missed it
    Midnight_Ninja likes this.
    10-23-2011 03:06 PM
    Good. Apparently I was typing my post while you posted your update and I missed it
    Thank I was kinda curious about your post, but I thought thats what happened.
    10-23-2011 07:50 PM
    Thank I was kinda curious about your post, but I thought thats what happened.
    lordy men i had that same problem earlier today or yesterday now,, but i got into a place where my screen would only show "Samsung" over and over... i tried to odin the EE4 stock rom and it failed time after time, i tried the recovery odin and still no good... Samsung over and over,, so i tried simple hack and it finally came back.... i prolly forgot to uncheck the re-boot block.. all I do know is it cost me hours of work to fix my phone.
    the only reason i had a problem to begin with was i tried to run a theme in Terminal and i know I did It right,, but the ph went nuts and wiped out my Swype... i need ,,, i Have to have swype....
    i cannot type and sliding my fingers to me is faster... so off i went into a boot loop i guess thats what its called.. misery is a better name i think,,, welp up and running but will try to get back to Gummy Bear GBE 2.1 this time instead of the GBE 2.0.1..
    10-30-2011 12:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD