So I'm not new to rooting but the Samsung Fascinate had things set up where it was easy to find and make sure you had the latest. So what is the latest gb radio/rom? What is the best rom to flash? Is gummy charged still up to date? What's the difference between humble and gummy charged? Someone please help me with my questions.Thanks
    11-02-2011 10:44 AM
    Anybody?
    11-02-2011 10:21 PM
    GummyCharged 2.1 is the latest version and the latest radio for that I believe is the EP1W radio, because the ROM is based off of the Gingerbread 2.3.4 leak with the EP1W radio. There is another Gingerbread leak out there that is GB 2.3.5 with a EP3H radio I believe, but I didn't think it would be smart installing the newest radio over a ROM based off of the last version of GB. I've been running Gummycharged for about a week now and I absolutely love it, fast most of the times but I do experience some lag from time to time and have to restart the phone rarely because I couldn't get my RAM to free up to more than 50MB when normally I average around 100-120. Hope this helps
    11-03-2011 10:00 PM
    GummyCharged 2.1 is the latest version and the latest radio for that I believe is the EP1W radio, because the ROM is based off of the Gingerbread 2.3.4 leak with the EP1W radio. There is another Gingerbread leak out there that is GB 2.3.5 with a EP3H radio I believe, but I didn't think it would be smart installing the newest radio over a ROM based off of the last version of GB. I've been running Gummycharged for about a week now and I absolutely love it, fast most of the times but I do experience some lag from time to time and have to restart the phone rarely because I couldn't get my RAM to free up to more than 50MB when normally I average around 100-120. Hope this helps
    I'm running gummycharged 2.1 I don't like the blue icons for 4g and signal bar. I wish it was like gingerbread green. Its fast but idk a little disappointed. I wanted a true stock android rom.
    11-03-2011 11:45 PM
    just look a few posts down there should be some links or threads here that have a true "official" android leaks for Gingerbread, and you can install them the same way you did gummy or flash them with Odin, just make sure to back up your data and wipe the old ROM off first
    11-04-2011 12:35 AM
    You can run any radio with any rom. I am on ee4 (froyo) rom and using ep3 radio. GB users can run ee4 radio with no problems.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    11-06-2011 04:30 PM
    Possibly, make sure you have the new EE4 radios, I accidently flashed to a previous version and my phone kept messing up
    11-09-2011 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD