can anyone post an all inclusive website to show me how to un root my droid charge.

I'm sure there is already a post on this and someone will be upset because I reposed it but a little help would be appreciated

Sent from my charge that i am pretending is a galaxy nexus.
    11-09-2011 09:21 PM
    Odin the stock EE4 file or the ED2 and take the EE4 update OTA.

Here is the ED2 info:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/dro...esort-fix.html

It is a sticky on this forum. The EE4 file is out there as well - somewhere.
    11-09-2011 09:35 PM
    Maybe i need a lesson in using forums and tapatalk idk how to use stickys

Sent from my charge that i am pretending is a galaxy nexus.
    11-09-2011 10:16 PM
    Sticky is just a post at the top of the forum. BTW, I just re-read my post and if I came of short, it was not my intention. I got in a hurry ...
    The ED2 file is available in this forum so it was a quick copy and paste. The EE4 file is on XDA and Rootswiki. I did not have the post handy so I said it was out there. If you use the ED2 file, by checking for an update on your phone, it will update itself to EE4.

Odin directions are in the post above but if you have rooted, I believe you must be some what familiar with odin already.
    11-10-2011 08:29 AM
    i need help unrooting my droid charge i have no idea so i would need details i got it off craigslist and it was rooted and my battery dies almost in 1 hour if im using it helpppp please...............thank you
    12-18-2011 06:34 PM
    Read the post in yellow that says how to return to stock......has all the information you need.....
    12-19-2011 10:21 AM
    Odin the stock EE4 file or the ED2 and take the EE4 update OTA.

Here is the ED2 info:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/dro...esort-fix.html

It is a sticky on this forum. The EE4 file is out there as well - somewhere.
    Dont Go All The Way Back to ED2.. i cant remember where but theres a odin that will take you back to right after the OTA update.. sure is faster than going the long way.. search and you can find it.. i think it might be on rootwiki or xda.. crap i run around so much i cant remember half the time but i just used the darned thing i had it DL'ed On my pc...
    12-19-2011 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD