So I was wondering is there a Samsung stratosphere touch wiz port for the charge? Aren't they like the same phone. I saw it at a Verizon store to day and touch wiz looks a lot better on there. Its not **** brown, it looks more gingerbread like. I liked it a lot. So is it possible ?
    11-11-2011 01:19 AM
    Well it seems to not exist. I have searched google and xda. I think two people bought the stratosphere, so I guess it will never happen. Is there a way to make the stock rooted gingerbread 2.3.6 look more like gingerbread?
    11-11-2011 04:25 PM
    I think a ROM needs to be deodexed to be able to change the "theme" on it. I've not seen the Stratosphere nor have I seen any mention of a port of its version of TouchWiz, so I can't comment on that part.

If you are using the deodexed version of the 2.3.6 ROM I THINK you can use this UOT Kitchen.

Jason
    11-12-2011 10:51 AM
    I think a ROM needs to be deodexed to be able to change the "theme" on it. I've not seen the Stratosphere nor have I seen any mention of a port of its version of TouchWiz, so I can't comment on that part.

If you are using the deodexed version of the 2.3.6 ROM I THINK you can use this UOT Kitchen.

Jason
    I read about it but I'm not sure I understand it. Also I couldn't find the stock gingerbread icons and stuff at all.
    11-12-2011 10:23 PM
    I read about it but I'm not sure I understand it. Also I couldn't find the stock gingerbread icons and stuff at all.
    I've not used UOT, so I may not be the most helpful here, but from the messing around I did it looks like you can uses only some parts. Icons was something that, as far as I remember, is optional.

Jason
    11-14-2011 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD