So now that the ICS source is being pushed out by Google, what are the odds that a developer can get a working Rom out for the Charge?
    11-14-2011 06:33 PM
    Dear sweet Jesus this can't come soon enough. Not even Gingerbread could save this phone, I'm getting desperate at this point.
    11-14-2011 09:15 PM
    ??

I love my charge haha What set up are you running that you are so unsatisfied?
    11-14-2011 11:14 PM
    The Charge is going to the wife when I get my Nexus. It is running great on 2.3.6, but a little ICS love would be pretty cool.
    11-15-2011 06:18 AM
    ??

I love my charge haha What set up are you running that you are so unsatisfied?
    Was running stock, now running GummyCharged 2.1. No apps installed in either rom fresh from factory resets and the phone lags to high holy hell, just like my Droid Incredible.

The Galaxy Nexus I'm getting to replace this piece of garbage is the last chance I'm giving Android before jumping ship to another phone I already hate with the bright flashy Apple on the back.
    11-15-2011 09:26 AM
    I recently flashed Humble 5.0 (built off of android 2.3.6) and it is doing phenomenal. No force closes, no reboots, no issues at all. I went 20 hours without charging my phone yesterday and that was with moderate/heavy use.
    11-15-2011 01:38 PM
    I personally don't like gummycharged too much even though thats what I'm currently running. The best set up I've ran so far is ImNuts Infinity Rom overtop of iMoseyon's lastest version (4.0.1?) voodoo kernal with a couple tweeks applied (loopy smoothness, v6 supercharge, 3g turbo charge, fuju tweeks)

all those files and how toos can be found here: [Guide] RootzWiki *Official* List of Roms / Kernel's / Radios / Tweaks / Themes - RootzWiki give that set up a try and let me know if you still don't like your charge.
    11-15-2011 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD