ok ive rooted my phone ive downloaded voodoo. i need help to get gingerbread on my samsung charge. if not ginger bread which rom is faster and more efficiant without lags and glitches.
    11-27-2011 05:35 AM
    Feel free to look around for something you like. People are running a theme of ice cream sandwich, Humble and GummyCharge. Those seem to be the ones I see most people using. I have been running GummyCharge 2.1 which is built over Gingerbread. It is snappy and has good battery life. I have had two battery pulls after about a month of use.

If you need help just ask. I have a series of videos on my youtube channel to help including the install of Gummy 2.0 with the update to 2.1.

Dave

kraisydave's Channel - YouTube

Twitter @kraisydave

Everyone deserves to get the most out of their phone!
    11-27-2011 09:42 AM
    EP4P Debloated Deodexed. ICS.

sent from my Droid Charge via Tapatalk
    11-27-2011 02:01 PM
    Well dave ive actually followed you on you tube already the thing is i get rooted and the next video is you jumping to 2.0 on gingerbread i believe. and when i go to recovery mode to find file my recovery list is ten times diffrent from yours and i cant get it to do anything i need to get all the info you got and start from square one so i can get mine just like yours. so help me out man.
    11-27-2011 02:49 PM
    sorry gummycharge not gingerbread
    11-27-2011 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD