place files on my sd card from the computer rather than using a usb for flashing things? like things flashed through CWM?
    12-13-2011 11:37 PM
    - im about to try it and find out -,- thanks for the heavy replies lol. ill update this with a confirmation when im done -.-
    12-14-2011 12:10 AM
    spencer... go get em!

I've no idea what your getting at..... you want to put your dropbox phone folder with zippies and use clockwork to flash them?

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk
    12-14-2011 12:24 AM
    spencer... go get em!

I've no idea what your getting at..... you want to put your dropbox phone folder with zippies and use clockwork to flash them?

yes. xD. that is what i want to do .
    12-14-2011 12:29 AM
    I win. i downloaded the file from my drop box with the app, moved the app out of the drop box folder with a file explorer and used the CWM to flash it. Without a Cable. I win.
    12-14-2011 12:36 AM
    congrats...damn I wish I posted this two years ago I would have gotten credit for this feat. I bow to you

one dropbox thing I tried to do but failed..was to keep my android sdk files with fastboot and adb in dropbox... so I could adb my phone from any computer using dropbox as the central place..without having to download or install the SDK on each computer.... kind of like a travelling toolbag...

well it worked until I needed to install the drivers... can't carry drivers around in a dropbox.

but why did u feel you had to move the app out of dropbox? clockwork would not see that app..it only sees zips and imgs

12-14-2011 09:18 AM
    I just use ES File Explorer with its built-in Windows network file sharing.
    12-14-2011 04:00 PM
    congrats...damn I wish I posted this two years ago I would have gotten credit for this feat. I bow to you

one dropbox thing I tried to do but failed..was to keep my android sdk files with fastboot and adb in dropbox... so I could adb my phone from any computer using dropbox as the central place..without having to download or install the SDK on each computer.... kind of like a travelling toolbag...

well it worked until I needed to install the drivers... can't carry drivers around in a dropbox.

but why did u feel you had to move the app out of dropbox? clockwork would not see that app..it only sees zips and imgs

If you have dropbox on your ph and cpu no matter where you are the files dropped into drop box will apear on all units where installed and have all files in dropbox on ph and Cpu...
    12-14-2011 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD