have the menue option of voodoo and un voodoo.. i flashed a rom without knowing and it turned itself on and now i cant go back.. to non voodoo.. please help D:

Link to Fix Your Phone: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1111486
    12-19-2011 10:54 AM
    have the menue option of voodoo and un voodoo.. i flashed a rom without knowing and it turned itself on and now i cant go back.. to non voodoo.. please help D:

Link to Fix Your Phone: [HOW-TO]Fix your phone - xda-developers
    why even go back to stock, you know you will go root sometime soon..it breaks Verizons hammer over our heads.
    12-19-2011 07:16 PM

Link to Fix Your Phone: [HOW-TO]Fix your phone - xda-developers
    There are a few ways, but easiest is to download the app Voodoo Control. Click Lagfix preferences and uncheck, then restart your phone.
    spencer0279 likes this.
    12-20-2011 09:32 AM
    why even go back to stock, you know you will go root sometime soon..it breaks Verizons hammer over our heads.
    i usually dont root, i typically just flash a snazzy looking rom that tends to not be rooted, but sometimes it might be
    12-20-2011 06:19 PM
    i usually dont root, i typically just flash a snazzy looking rom that tends to not be rooted, but sometimes it might be
    I thought in order to change to a rom that was not stock you had to have root access.....I learn something new every day....
    12-21-2011 06:03 AM
    I thought in order to change to a rom that was not stock you had to have root access.....I learn something new every day....
    Yep , I agree i learn new stuff everytime i come here ....

and to anyone who reads this,, no question is a dumb question,
    someone here will give you the right info as far as they know and then theres always someone who knows more, so its a learning process for us all..
    01-19-2012 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD