Any way to flash a Samsung phone back to stock without odin? The usb port is broken. Computer see's it as unknown device. Odin doesn't see it or adb. Tried different cables different usb ports different computers all the same. Want to send it in for warranty replacement but can't flash back to stock. Anyone have any idea's?
    12-31-2011 03:00 AM
    Do you have CWM recovery already in place? If so, there is a cwm variant of ep4d full stock here, though it doesn't include the ep4d modems. It of course may take some figuring on your part to get the file on to your sd card, but I figured I would at least mention it as an option.
    trigun123478 likes this.
    12-31-2011 04:49 PM
    Do you have CWM recovery already in place? If so, there is a cwm variant of ep4d full stock here, though it doesn't include the ep4d modems. It of course may take some figuring on your part to get the file on to your sd card, but I figured I would at least mention it as an option.
    Thanks for your help. It was actually for a friend for his Samsung Infuse 4g. Just thought I would ask because the infuse forum is pretty much abandoned. he flashed what stock rom he could find, which for some reason the charge roms are far more organized than the infuse forums. They don't even have a stock rom to flash. They just have gb leaks. Anyway he flashed a stock gb rom for the infuse, which that phone is still on 2.2 but we went to at&t and they didn't even look at it. They just took it back. So all is well thanks for your reply and mods can close this thread.
    01-05-2012 02:02 AM
    Someone should create a way to flash back to stock without having to use the computer. For special cases like this. I mean if the usb port is broken your screwed.
    01-05-2012 02:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD