I'm Rooted but hate my ROM!

uniqueinfinity

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

I'm on a rooted charge, but I really don't like how my phone has been behaving lately (exiting apps like "Google Search" and the messenger and call log while I'm trying to input queries, etc). It was only until recently that I actually found out the Charge got GB. Right now my phone says I'm on Firmware version 2.3.4.

All I want is my phone to work smoothly and not force-close apps. I would also like to change ROMs or Kernels (or whatever you would suggest) without losing my current apps and phone data. Also, keeping my phone rooted would be nice. I wouldn't even mind using the current OTA update (provided it's actually good).

So, which ROMs or kernels do you recommend? Do I have to flash through Odin still? Is there any app, now that I'm rooted, that can just do all the work for me? Any input, advice, or recommendations would be much appreciated!

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
ionfinity by imnuts seems to be good... the ph fires up a a samsung galaxy S 11 but hey it works well and is rooted.. it should be here someplace.. sry i cant help much more..

Chocoburger

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm on tweakstock myself, it's incredibly stable and the only actual glitch I can think of is that the default calendar won't allow me to change alarm sounds. it's stuck to the default alarm tone, but other than that I can't find any problems with it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon