Is there a list of ROMs available for the Charge somewhere ?
    01-12-2012 04:45 PM
    wow really, why don't you actually read the stickies . I can already see a post about help I bricked my phone, haha
    01-12-2012 05:51 PM
    wow really, why don't you actually read the stickies . I can already see a post about help I bricked my phone, haha
    The main requirement to place a post on a forum is to seek information or provide information. Since you obviously don't know the answer to my question don't waste the space by posting a reply. I waste to much time as it is reading posts of sexually frustrated teenagers attempting to show their mental superiority. Your smallness is noted. Go back to playing WOW.
    01-12-2012 10:01 PM
    The main requirement to place a post on a forum is to seek information or provide information. Since you obviously don't know the answer to my question don't waste the space by posting a reply. I waste to much time as it is reading posts of sexually frustrated teenagers attempting to show their mental superiority. Your smallness is noted. Go back to playing WOW.
    You wont get help if you don't do some legwork and READ the forums. Sorry to disappoint you but i'm far from being a teen and don't live off high post counts. My debloated/deodexed charge is running great. Now since you really need help, check out Verizon Droid Charge - xda-developers. Great forum with highly knowledgeable people and a page with nothing but roms
    01-12-2012 10:46 PM
    Google Google Google.....say that 3 times then click your heels together and you can find all you need....
    01-13-2012 07:38 AM
    01-13-2012 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD