Hi all! My charge is rooted and backed up (TB) and I'm attempting, for the first time ever, to flash the TweakStock ROM following directions from a guy named TRParky on his own website dedicated to the charge. I rooted using ODIN and according to the directions the file I needed to download for flashing with ODIN is TweakStock1.4PBJ.tar.md5.7z which includes a kernel (PBJ) There is a disclaimer mentioning that I may need a decompression utility for .7z files and suggest Power Archiver 2011. But I went ahead with the process...downloaded the file to my "Android "folder on my laptop, booted into download mode, etc and when I hit the PDA button, surprise! that file was not listed for me to select...just showed other .md5 files I had downloaded previously I figured this was because its a zip, explaining the need for a compression utility. The problem is that PowerArchive2011 is a big multi function program and I have no idea what to do next.
    There was another TweakStock file available for download, but it was said to be for flashing with CWM. I have CWM on the phone from the root process, but I'm using ODIN to flash. I'm completely lost and afraid to do anything until someone gives me an idea what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
    03-04-2012 10:26 PM
    No need to flash in ODIN. It is easier to do it in Recovery.
    As long as you installed Clock Work Mod Recovery(which you should have when you rooted), you can flash the rom that way.
    Go here, download the TS1.4 with pbj & ext4 conversion, and place it on sd card.
    Boot into CWM recovery
    Wipe data/factory reset
    Wipe cache & Dalvik Cache(under Advanced)
    Mount /system (so it should say "unmount" after system)
    Install the .zip you put on your sdcard
    Reboot.
    Done.
    03-04-2012 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD