Updated ROMS

radar320

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I am running Gingerbread 2.3.6 with Humble 5.0 with EP4P radio. Have there been any updates for Humble or any ROMS running 2.3.7 or higher that are stable and usable?

ztkryan

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I am running Gingerbread 2.3.6 with Humble 5.0 with EP4P radio. Have there been any updates for Humble or any ROMS running 2.3.7 or higher that are stable and usable?

Yes the latest version of software is EP4D right now your best custom rom options are eclipse or tweakstock

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

dwitherell

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Infinity also just updated and is definitely worth checking out. Plus, if the lazy a$$ behind tweakstock gets things in gear, that ought to be updating soon as well.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Infinity also just updated and is definitely worth checking out. Plus, if the lazy a$$ behind tweakstock gets things in gear, that ought to be updating soon as well.

OK you got me...I was just getting ready to rail on your comment until I realized you were the lazy a$$....lol. Thanks for the chuckle

timsax80

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I tend to disagree...Humble 5.0 is Amazing!! Ive gone through, DarkCharge, Tweaked Stock, Infinity, Eclipse mostrecently I flased Humble. Its the most comfortable, for me. Battery and performance are both much better than stock...I am looking for suggestions on Kernals and Add On's...Any useful imput is greatly appreciated..