[How-to] Root Droid Charge**5/19/11**[Windows & Mac] Now with GingerSnap!

Weezeey1

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting a 404 not found error when trying to download DSChargeRoot and the unroot utility using the links you provided.

Last edited:

bucrepus

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
404 Errors

Same here with the 404 errors trying to download the files with unroot or Charge recovery utility. Remoted into work and tried to download them from there. still 404 errors? Any ideas?

Thanks

Adcharge37

May 25, 2011
Visit site
What to do after rooting

Hi everyone. I'm VERY new to the android system (coming from a blackberry) and am wondering, after attaining root, what next? Download overclock apps, bloat freeze apps? Any suggestions? Also, wondering about a few ways of coing the rooting process. I read at another site about using gingerbreak instead of gingersnap....whats the difference? Also, how do I back this thing up EASILY just in case I do many things wrong? Any guidance would be appreciated (even if it's just refering me to already posted instructions). Thanks!

Halo

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Great write-up and info! Thanks DroidXcon! I'm having the same issue as some other members here. Went to download the DSCharge.zip file and I'm getting the error 404.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20