So I was gonna start cleaning out the crap but not sure exactly what is safe to knock out. I'm going through root explorer /system/app to remove...

What should I axe?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    05-19-2011 04:33 PM
    Oh yeah, I have tb pro too so freezing is an option too but not sure which way to go...

05-19-2011 05:04 PM
    Oh yeah, I have tb pro too so freezing is an option too but not sure which way to go...

Freezing is the best option, i started to make list at home i was going to post it within the next couple days, ill try to get it up asap
    05-19-2011 05:12 PM
    Looking forward to that list X... I did delete a couple before I remembered to freeze instead... I didn't even backup before I was so excited to get rock band off my phone lol...

If I decided to return the phone before next saturday is there anyway to revert to get them back... Maybe someone has a flash via ODIN...? the ed1 downgrade only reverse the ed2 update, not any apps right?

05-19-2011 06:56 PM
    Looking forward to that list X... I did delete a couple before I remembered to freeze instead... I didn't even backup before I was so excited to get rock band off my phone lol...

If I decided to return the phone before next saturday is there anyway to revert to get them back... Maybe someone has a flash via ODIN...? the ed1 downgrade only reverse the ed2 update, not any apps right?

No you can not go back to ed2 i can make a stock odin of stock ed1 but you are stuck with ed1 build and ed2 baseband
    05-19-2011 10:47 PM
    Freezing is the best option, i started to make list at home i was going to post it within the next couple days, ill try to get it up asap
    still working on the list?!
    05-21-2011 09:30 PM
    ITGuy11 over at XDA has a pre-lim list going:

Droid Charge Bloatware Safe to Freeze - xda-developers

I pretty much followed this general guideline when freezing mine.
    05-22-2011 12:18 AM
    still working on the list?!
    Yeah I've been real busy and had some stuff happen to me the last couple days...my list includes the names of the apks so digging through them is a but more work

05-22-2011 03:18 AM
    Thanks for the list this is just what i was looking for!
    05-22-2011 08:41 AM
    I like to cut/paste the files into a folder on my SD card marked VZBloatware and keep them there. Then when an update comes along and I need them in place I cut/paste them back. This way I get the extra memory between updates.
    05-28-2011 09:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD