[Odin][Rom][6/20/11]AC's Altered Beast **Alpha 5** EE4 based

cwalter9

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Where might I go about finding this "option" in the phone so I can turn it off?

Your looking to enable hidden menus and then follow the steps to disable the battery full pop up. Follow the steps in message #171. Works like a champ and verified on Altered Beast A3 and Stock.

st33med

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey!

Thanks for developing this ROM. :) It looks very smooth.

... However before I take this step, where is this stock ED1 ROM? I want to know in case I don't like the phone and want to return it for another one. (Though the screen is brilliant and I like how I can customize it already without root or a ROM)

scubaz71

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Droidxcon. I just flashed the charge with easy. Great job and keep'em coming. I only wish I knew how to do some of leg work you have done. I hope to make a donation soon. Thanks again for a sweet ROM.

cwalter9

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey!

Thanks for developing this ROM. :) It looks very smooth.

... However before I take this step, where is this stock ED1 ROM? I want to know in case I don't like the phone and want to return it for another one. (Though the screen is brilliant and I like how I can customize it already without root or a ROM)

You can find the link to the ED1 Rooted ROM in this thread [ODIN] Stock Rooted ED1 (downgrade from ED2) [2011.05.18].

jasper1605

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Your looking to enable hidden menus and then follow the steps to disable the battery full pop up. Follow the steps in message #171. Works like a champ and verified on Altered Beast A3 and Stock.

That's very strange because I followed that post's directions but last night I still had the battery full pop up on when I woke up. I'm not sure if the notification sound went with it or not cause I might have slept through that part.

MitchTank

May 28, 2011
Visit site
getting in to adb or sdk or odin my knowledge is extremely limited, i want to learn, want to be able to operate in all those envirements. this is my only hobby could you please describe maybe where to get a book or a website or anything that may be able to to build some know how

cwalter9

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
getting in to adb or sdk or odin my knowledge is extremely limited, i want to learn, want to be able to operate in all those envirements. this is my only hobby could you please describe maybe where to get a book or a website or anything that may be able to to build some know how

Doubt you will find a book on this subject matter. Your best sources will be forums and irc chat (from what I hear, I don't use). What is being done isn't really authorized by the manufacturers.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

[INFO]Familiarize yourself with ADB
[/INFO]

DroidXCon donate link not working could you post alternative

check again seems to be working, maybe paypal was down

dlynch34

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Where might I go about finding this "option" in the phone so I can turn it off?

Go to Dialer and enter *#83786633, then press the home key
Go back into the Dialer, clear those numbers, then *#22745927
Now a screen will appear asking for the SPC Code, enter 000000
Press the Hiddenmenu Enable radio button, then press home button

To disable the lock screen (and power down pop up), go back into the Dialer and use the code *#7594#, select Shutdown and press the Home button. This, I have confirmed, does work on the Charge.

There is also the option to disable the full battery pop up, but I'm not sure if it actually works or not (I'll be able to find out later tonight). *#3844228#. It allows you to disable it, but the option never actually worked on my Fascinate, so I don't know if it will work on the Charge.

this worked for me to turn off the unlocked screen as well..

Thanks

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
where do we go to check if voodoo lagfix is enabled or not? also is there a option to overclock the cpu?

Thanks

download a terminal emulator from the market, free version is fine.... then when you open it type mount

then on the fourth or fifth line it will say say ext4 someplace.

Weezeey1

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I just flashed this rom and all I can say is thank you to DroidXcon. It's incredible. To the person above, my quadrant score went from 933 to 1560 just by flashing to this ROM.

tsitalon1

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Just bought my DC today....will try it stock for a few days (yuck I know....)

Do we have a process to return to 100% stock ROM without VZ knowledge for return of phone?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan