01-11-2012 10:50 PM
1,276 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    great! i will start work on this tomorrow.
    Ya!!!!! I'm so excited!!!

lol i lack the ability to think pink ill leave that to the pink ladies
    That's definitely a good quality in a man LOL

I'm happy to be the pink lady for ya :-)
    05-31-2011 09:06 PM
    Another "bug" I found is that the menu will always slide up to have room for 2 rows of buttons even if there's only one row needed. The carbon-fiber makes the icons on the menus a little hard to see. Just my opinion!

Is this the right place for opinions on the theme/ROM?
    05-31-2011 09:08 PM
    Another "bug" I found is that the menu will always slide up to have room for 2 rows of buttons even if there's only one row needed. The carbon-fiber makes the icons on the menus a little hard to see. Just my opinion!

Is this the right place for opinions on the theme/ROM?
    um...sure. where else would you leave them.

rule #1 SCREEN SHOT!!!!! or you will be ignored. i dont have a charge, so you have to be my eyes.
    05-31-2011 09:17 PM
    This is when you hit Menu>More from a text conversation.

Thanks!!!
    05-31-2011 09:18 PM
    This is when you hit Menu>More from a text conversation.

Is there a possibility for adding a horizontal sliding app drawer option in the future?

Thanks!!!
    ew!!! i think im gonna have to go a whole new direction on the menu. the app drawer is a function of the launcher. you can get several from the market.

launcher pro

adw

go launcher

just to name a few.
    05-31-2011 09:21 PM
    As always, thanks! Btw, great job on the ROM.
    05-31-2011 09:29 PM
    As always, thanks! Btw, great job on the ROM.
    welcome.
    05-31-2011 09:39 PM
    Can someone please tell me how to move/delete APK files? I'm a total noob. I am assuming I need to do it with ADB? I need to basically rename an apk to .apk.bak because it is causing bluetooth problems and just basically stopping it from running automatically as a serivce will fix the problem. I am running Altered Beast. Please help with a guide!! Or is there a explorer like program that can navigate my rooted phone?
    05-31-2011 09:43 PM
    Can someone please tell me how to move/delete APK files? I'm a total noob. I am assuming I need to do it with ADB? I need to basically rename an apk to .apk.bak because it is causing bluetooth problems and just basically stopping it from running automatically as a serivce will fix the problem. I am running Altered Beast. Please help with a guide!! Or is there a explorer like program that can navigate my rooted phone?
    get root explorer from the market, open to the directory you want to change, hit the mount r/w button in the upper right hand side, then long press the file you want to change
    05-31-2011 10:07 PM
    um...sure. where else would you leave them.

rule #1 SCREEN SHOT!!!!! or you will be ignored. i dont have a charge, so you have to be my eyes.
    This is what I am talking about:

Didn't realize you weren't using a Charge; sorry about that. I am using Launcher Pro Plus, if that info helps at all.
    05-31-2011 10:27 PM
    Looks the same way using Go Launcher EX, Stang68.
    05-31-2011 10:29 PM
    Looks the same way using Go Launcher EX, Stang68.
    Yeah, so I guess it's just the theme itself.
    05-31-2011 11:13 PM
    Phone>Contacts>More menu:

Ouch lol
    06-01-2011 12:28 AM
    Phone>Contacts>More menu:

Ouch lol
    lol. thats an easy fix.
    06-01-2011 04:19 AM
    This is what I am talking about:

Didn't realize you weren't using a Charge; sorry about that. I am using Launcher Pro Plus, if that info helps at all.
    yeah, i see what you are saying. ill have to do some thinking. stupid .9's!
    06-01-2011 04:21 AM
    Droidxconnnnnnnn. Wannnnnaaaaa Screen share again for the update???????-Dan.
    06-01-2011 04:38 AM
    Droidxconnnnnnnn. Wannnnnaaaaa Screen share again for the update???????-Dan.
    um.....huh????
    06-01-2011 05:56 AM
    Hi, can someone tell me how to boot into clockwork to see if Lagfix is enabled. I saw a few pages back that it was mentioned to pull the battery. Not sure what I need to do after that.

Do I need to hold down a certain sequence of buttons and then power back on?

Thanks.
    06-01-2011 08:01 AM
    I just want to say thanks!

My 2 day old Charge is much happier with a voodoo kernel and this rom look/feels great. I have pretty much the same theming suggestions (white font on black, decrease opacity on KB, etc)

Are we only making theming suggestions or can we make functional suggestions?

FWIW, I would love track skipping controls via volume buttons with screen off

Again, thank you so much for devloping on the Charge. This helped me decide which phone I purchased.

Oh, and b4 I forget, thanks Mitchtank for informing me of this Rom! I went out and bought the Charge as soon as I saw voodoo and development was working on it

Now I gotta find the donate button for you guys.
    06-01-2011 08:02 AM
    um.....huh????
    there was something wrong with the file when I originally tried to put the ROM on. So DroidXCon screen shared, and walked me through it.

So I was joking with him, that he is going to have to do it again for the update, because knowing my luck it wont work if I do it.
    06-01-2011 08:06 AM
    we just download A4, extract it... and go through the same process as the original right?
    06-01-2011 08:20 AM
    there was something wrong with the file when I originally tried to put the ROM on. So DroidXCon screen shared, and walked me through it.

So I was joking with him, that he is going to have to do it again for the update, because knowing my luck it wont work if I do it.
    ooooooooohhhhhhhhh. inside joke. got ya.
    06-01-2011 08:30 AM
    Possible issue but maybe it is normal as I'm new to this Charge and ROM. that said I went ahead and flashed AB v4 last night. All is fine mind you so far until I noticed this morning that I get an error msg when I tried using My Verizon Mobile. Normally I'd remove it but now that I'm on LTE I've been keeping an eye on how much data I'm chewing threw for a test I'm doing on data usage. Anywhoo when I click on the app I get a msg back saying " App requires Verizon Login Client. Plz download Login Client & start app again. Error Code - 305".

Any thoughts/input would be greatly appreciated.
    06-01-2011 08:39 AM
    Hi, can someone tell me how to boot into clockwork to see if Lagfix is enabled. I saw a few pages back that it was mentioned to pull the battery. Not sure what I need to do after that.

Do I need to hold down a certain sequence of buttons and then power back on?

Thanks.
    Easier way is to go into a terminal emulator on the device and type " Mount" on the 4 row of info if you see ext4 then you are good to go. If it is not displayed then it is disabled. Btw don't quote me on the row but I know it is somewhere towards the top of the list.

as for booting into CWR I thought I saw over on XDA that if you hold vol up and the home key down while powering on it goes to recovery
    06-01-2011 08:42 AM
    DroidXCon.... Thanks again!!! Love the update!
    06-01-2011 08:45 AM
1,276 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD