01-11-2012 10:50 PM
1,276 ... 1920212223 ...
tools
    Small patch added to OP

[INFO]Change log: 6/5
    Fixed Menus, got rid of carbon fiber and it is readable
    Please all thanks to gunnermike53 for his hard work in themeing this he spent hours with me (poor guy) working on getting this done. If possible throw him a donation so he can get a charge and make themes for us.

Also added
    Crutch.apk
    Appwidgetpicker.apk Credit to Boombuler

[WARN]If you are having problems with the theme, please take and post screenshots otherwise it is very hard to see what you are experiencing. Help us help you [/WARN] [/INFO]
    06-05-2011 09:52 PM
    big bad droid eye lag... wiped cache partition as well.. hopefully not an indication of things to come.. the eye is very very jittery.

still waiting on it to get past it.. any ideas?
    06-05-2011 10:00 PM
    big bad droid eye lag... wiped cache partition as well.. hopefully not an indication of things to come.. the eye is very very jittery.

still waiting on it to get past it.. any ideas?
    thats normal because of the voodoo lag kernel not supporting the boot animation , later versions of the kernels will fix this

first boot takes 4 to 5 mins
    TheGoose likes this.
    06-05-2011 10:02 PM
    thats normal because of the voodoo lag kernel not supporting the boot animation , later versions of the kernels will fix this

first boot takes 4 to 5 mins
    roger, I'm on my second boot now. First boot went well, once I got into the UI and past my screen lock i was greeted by a hybrid HTC feel. (This was exactly what I was looking for, just a few (3) screens and a vertical app drawer. When I engaged the pull down menu it crashed. However, the second boot was quick and painless and I'm running smooth now.

The wallpaper image is super stretched now, I think there should be a way to revert to the full crisp image that it was with the 7 screen gui

my puzzle lock won't switch over to slide/glass.

Root remains.

If I go ahead and update to ED2 will I lose root? (it kept ED1)

overall satisfied, will keep playin around.
    06-05-2011 10:13 PM
    What's with the patch link in the original thread? What do I do with that?

Also, thanks for the theme updates. I am loving this Droid mod and the Droid Charge itself. God the screen is beautiful!
    06-05-2011 10:17 PM
    What's with the patch link in the original thread? What do I do with that?

Also, thanks for the theme updates. I am loving this Droid mod and the Droid Charge itself. God the screen is beautiful!
    Flash in cwm. It fixes the menus. All this is explained in the op.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    06-05-2011 10:27 PM
    roger, I'm on my second boot now. First boot went well, once I got into the UI and past my screen lock i was greeted by a hybrid HTC feel. (This was exactly what I was looking for, just a few (3) screens and a vertical app drawer. When I engaged the pull down menu it crashed. However, the second boot was quick and painless and I'm running smooth now.

The wallpaper image is super stretched now, I think there should be a way to revert to the full crisp image that it was with the 7 screen gui

my puzzle lock won't switch over to slide/glass.

Root remains.

If I go ahead and update to ED2 will I lose root? (it kept ED1)

overall satisfied, will keep playin around.
    you can just switchwallpapers as usual,

other lock screens are still not available , this is still an alpha build

this is ED2 why would you update? even if you tried to update from within a custom rom it would fail
    if you are seeing ED1 you are looking at the baseband not the build
    06-05-2011 10:32 PM

OK... So do I reflash the ROM to update and then flash the patch? I'm with the 5/27 version..
    06-05-2011 10:37 PM
    OK... So do I reflash the ROM to update and then flash the patch? I'm with the 5/27 version..
    yeah if you are on alpha 3 , flash 4 , then do the patch
    06-05-2011 10:40 PM

que?

I flashed with Odin. in rom manager should I "Flash ClockworkMod Recovery or reboot into recovery, or do you mean before we did all of this I should have done that? I didn't see that before, it said specifically not to use CWM.

Also, where are the themes/wallpapers seen in the demo?
    06-05-2011 10:43 PM
    que?

I flashed with Odin. in rom manager should I "Flash ClockworkMod Recovery or reboot into recovery, or do you mean before we did all of this I should have done that? I didn't see that before, it said specifically not to use CWM.

Also, where are the themes/wallpapers seen in the demo?
    the wallpaper should have come with the flash , the icons i can not provide because I use launcher pro in the rom and they told me i was not allowed to modify the launcher, but im working on making a patch that will add them

if you go to the link i provide right there above the download it describes how to use clockwork...and never use Rom manager i with any of the samsung devices
    06-05-2011 10:46 PM
    the wallpaper should have come with the flash , the icons i can not provide because I use launcher pro in the rom and they told me i was not allowed to modify the launcher, but im working on making a patch that will add them

if you go to the link i provide right there above the download it describes how to use clockwork...and never use Rom manager i with any of the samsung devices
    Theme didn't come through somehow.

Where can I get CWM?

Or is it simply installed already? I just deleted rom manager.

Also I'm getting a 404 from your zip link for the 4.1
    06-05-2011 10:55 PM
    Theme didn't come through somehow.

Where can I get CWM?

Or is it simply installed already? I just deleted rom manager.

Also I'm getting a 404 from your zip link for the 4.1
    CWM is available already installed from the ROM if you already have flashed it. Follow the instructions from the link provided on the OP.

Also, ditto with the 404.
    06-05-2011 11:02 PM
    CWM is available already installed from the ROM if you already have flashed it. Follow the instructions from the link provided on the OP.

Also, ditto with the 404.
    Fixed, Sorry
    06-05-2011 11:09 PM
    Fixed, Sorry
    Sweet thanks.

As far as testing this out goes.

I like it, but:

1. Theme didn't transfer and there is no way for me to select one for some reason.

2. Can't set preferences Launcher Pro force closes

3. Can't reset or delete my pattern lock, it was set before I flashed and now its stuck that way. Any way to fix that, that you know of?
    06-05-2011 11:21 PM
    Fixed, Sorry
    Yay. Thanks.

Now I'm having problems getting into preferences of Launcher Pro. LP crashes whenever I hit Menu and then tap Preferences.
    06-05-2011 11:22 PM
    Sweet thanks.

As far as testing this out goes.

I like it, but:

1. Theme didn't transfer and there is no way for me to select one for some reason.

2. Can't set preferences Launcher Pro force closes

3. Can't reset or delete my pattern lock, it was set before I flashed and now its stuck that way. Any way to fix that, that you know of?
    Yay. Thanks.

Now I'm having problems getting into preferences of Launcher Pro. LP crashes whenever I hit Menu and then tap Preferences.
    sorry reflash alpha4 , ill pull the patch
    06-05-2011 11:31 PM
    reflash A4 no patch with odin or clockwork?
    06-05-2011 11:47 PM
    something about the audio doesnt quite sit right at shut down.
    06-05-2011 11:49 PM

Son of a B&!@?. I just flashed this... Yeah it keeps crashing when I goto preferences too.
    06-05-2011 11:54 PM
    something about the audio doesnt quite sit right at shut down.
    really i didnt touch shutdown sounds only the animation

@goose,,,
    just reflash with odin

@scott , are you calling me an SOB?
    06-05-2011 11:55 PM
    @scott , are you calling me an SOB?
    boosh

also, I'd never. This is hot off the presses, I don't make demands, I'm grateful and try and deliver user feedback.
    06-06-2011 12:02 AM
    Also. I still can't seem to get rw access to the system folder in sdk. I've used Astro to install them from the sd card and they work fine.

Is there any full proof way to push the apps you have linked on the first page?

I can't mount, remount and all else gets me a permission denied or system directory is read only error. I spent hours earlier scouring the internet for a solution and turned up nil
    06-06-2011 12:06 AM
    Also. I still can't seem to get rw access to the system folder in sdk. I've used Astro to install them from the sd card and they work fine.

Is there any full proof way to push the apps you have linked on the first page?

I can't mount, remount and all else gets me a permission denied or system directory is read only error. I spent hours earlier scouring the internet for a solution and turned up nil
    just use root explorer or super manager
    06-06-2011 12:09 AM
    Aw, sorry it didn't work after all the work you did. I REALLY liked the changes with the theme, and the scrolling menu was very fast. I actually may hold on to it till there is a new patch sent out unless something I really need breaks.

One more thing to look into: the battery indicator broke. While charging, it changes to show a small green tail at the end of the outer circle and doesn't change (unless it changes while it charges).

Thank you! A donation may come your way soon. Keep working, but don't let it destroy your life.
    06-06-2011 12:10 AM
1,276 ... 1920212223 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD