01-11-2012 10:50 PM
1,276 ... 2122232425 ...
tools
    how do i check to see if lagfix is disabled.
    06-06-2011 03:14 PM
    how do i check to see if lagfix is disabled.
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/char...tml#post961995
    mcbee39 likes this.
    06-06-2011 03:16 PM
    thanks worked lagfix was diabled.lol market is downloading now yes yes yes. hollah.
    06-06-2011 03:28 PM
    Would you please add WiiMote support? Thanks!
    06-06-2011 03:44 PM
    Would you please add WiiMote support? Thanks!
    it works on stock but not on the rom?
    06-06-2011 03:46 PM
    FYI - Mobile Hotspot Fix should be coming via OTA from VZW on the 9th. No word on whether the promo date is going to be pushed due to this issue.
    06-06-2011 03:56 PM
    Possible issue but maybe it is normal as I'm new to this Charge and ROM. that said I went ahead and flashed AB v4 last night. All is fine mind you so far until I noticed this morning that I get an error msg when I tried using My Verizon Mobile. Normally I'd remove it but now that I'm on LTE I've been keeping an eye on how much data I'm chewing threw for a test I'm doing on data usage. Anywhoo when I click on the app I get a msg back saying " App requires Verizon Login Client. Plz download Login Client & start app again. Error Code - 305".

Any thoughts/input would be greatly appreciated.
    getting the same error. I need help with this too. Thanks
    06-06-2011 06:03 PM
    Im getting the same thing with NFL mobile.
    06-06-2011 06:19 PM
    Im getting the same thing with NFL mobile.
    All this requires me to rebloat the rom, soooo..... i dont know, trying to build a rom is turning out to be a little harder than i thought. because everyone wants everything to work but they dont want it on the phone at the same time so im kind of confused on what to do
    06-06-2011 06:23 PM
    All this requires me to rebloat the rom, soooo..... i dont know, trying to build a rom is turning out to be a little harder than i thought. because everyone wants everything to work but they dont want it on the phone at the same time so im kind of confused on what to do
    Do what you want. Most of the stuff is completely unnecessary, and I decided to use the free Beautiful Widgets Super Clock instead of the Weatherbug clock.

Honestly, this is YOUR ROM that you are making. If anybody gets angry that things aren't working, they don't have to use your ROM and just use the voodoo ED2 kernel for the default TouchWiz experience.

Also, what is the lockscreen using?
    06-06-2011 06:32 PM
    06-06-2011 06:42 PM
    hey bro if i want to flash from ab4 to stock root ed1 downgraded from ed2 do i need to disable lagfix before i flash?
    06-06-2011 06:44 PM
    I hear ya there, personally keep going down the path you are with the ROM the less BS in the ROM the better IMO. I'll take as close to stock look/feel over anything. And btw plz don't think I'm complaining or care on the My Verizon thing. Just wanted to mention it was not working. That said there is a thread over on XDA by danalo1979 and he thinks he has it figured out. One of the signed *.apk was removed when debloating. He is fixing it up now and will post the file to correct for the folks who truly do want/need it. Personally I could careless myself and I may just delete the MY Verizon *.apk so it no longer shows up in the app drawer if I'm not going to use it. Only brought it up as an issue do to the fact the App was still there but didn't work so I wanted to point it out to you as I know this is still Alpha
    06-06-2011 06:58 PM
    You are doing great man. Keep it up. My feedback on bloat: I think leaving most of the stock stuff there is a good idea to please all as long as there is a way to freeze it. Though a newb myself I believe that is possible in a rooted phone right? P.S. earlier I mentioned I didn't care for the writing on the pull down... it's grown on me. AN earlier poster said it best.... this is your rom. Using feedback is wise but don't let people get to you with their opinions.
    06-06-2011 07:28 PM
    I am really REALLY looking forward to the actual finished version of this. I bought this phone with the full intention of rooting and a different rom. It's light, beautiful, and 4g. Now we just need to give it a killer rom. Unfortunately I don't have your skillz... otherwise I probably wouldn't sleep until I made my rom how I wanted it. Then the satisfaction of knowing many out there are rocking something you made... it's like the feeling i get from being in a band. I think I speak for everyone here when I say DONT GIVE UP. I have two of these phones. 1 has your rom the other is stock. I am beta testing right here with you
    06-06-2011 07:38 PM
    DroidXcon , any idea why my batt life would be worse going from v3 to v4????
    06-06-2011 08:20 PM
    Great work, definitely keep at it. You are the man in the spotlight right now on this Rom deal. Believe me, you've got a lot of folks out here looking to you for the guidance. Thanks a ton.

Also haha, 3G hotspot isn't working I press it and it take me back to the homescreen
    06-06-2011 08:42 PM
    DroidXcon , any idea why my batt life would be worse going from v3 to v4????
    I know DroidCxon is saying it's placebo but I am seeing less battery life, too, after flashing Alpha 4. I know nothing in the battery department changed, but bugs are always possible. Anyone else see battery decreases in Alpha 4?
    06-06-2011 09:24 PM
    I know DroidCxon is saying it's placebo but I am seeing less battery life, too, after flashing Alpha 4. I know nothing in the battery department changed, but bugs are always possible. Anyone else see battery decreases in Alpha 4?
    everything that were changed were pictures all the way down to the shut down animation.

perhaps you are seeing a difference in battery because we switched to accurate battery mod that actually shows you the percentage.

stock battery icon shows up in blocks, so if you ever use an app widget you can see that the battery in the status bar looks like its 3/4 of life but the widget may show 58% so its not exactly accurate so although you are seeing lower numbers you are still getting the same battery life.

this is why i never pay much attention to battery life because it will drive you crazy for no reason, just throw it on a charger when you can...

if you doubt me on this thats fine switch back to v3 or maybe someone could attempt to find the bug in the pictures that were added.

pull the frame work and look into it let me know if you find anything
    connect your phone , use the command prompt to path your way to your adb files then do the following

adb pull /system/framework/framework-res.apk /adbfolder(whatever path you have to adb)/system/framework/

this will create a folder with your framework, then you can download a system dump and open the original framework

you can open the frame works to look at the pictures using a program like 7zip , extract to /framework-res.apk
    this will create a folder that you can view all the pictures/images that were changed and see which one has a bug i them.

if you want to decompile the framework to look at the XML edits use an application called apk manager, you can google it. place the framework in the modding folder hit the option to decompile and this will create a folder in which it opens the apk and allows you to read in notepad++ what changes were made to the XML files

you can also use root manager to copy out the framework-res.apk file if you dont want to do an adb pull or dont know how

also maybe changing the keys on swype to transparent is sucking up battery or puttin lloyd behind it. you can copy swype with root explorer also and decompile it with apk manager and see what about the pictures suck up battery.

if anyone finds anything let me know please and ill make the changes
    06-06-2011 09:45 PM
    For sure.... I was getting close to 23 hours before. And now I'm down to about 13 :/
    06-06-2011 09:48 PM
    DroidXcon I don't doubt you at all.... Just saying I think I see a diff. That's all . In no way shape or forum am I complaining. I loveeeeeeee the ab!!!!
    06-06-2011 09:49 PM
    Lol Yup, let me get right on that...
    06-06-2011 10:35 PM
    Thank you droidxcon, this rom is sweet! There it's no way I would call this alpha.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    06-07-2011 01:11 AM
    For sure.... I was getting close to 23 hours before. And now I'm down to about 13 :/
    If anything my battery life has gone up from switching. But really the difference is negligible one way or another. What's your phone battery usage thing state is taking up so much of the battery? B/C in no way should a 3-->4 update half your battery.
    06-07-2011 09:05 AM
    Thank you droidxcon, this rom is sweet! There it's no way I would call this alpha.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    oh its deffinately an alpha. there a LOT of things left to do. much depooping to do. ugh
    06-07-2011 09:29 AM
1,276 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD