01-11-2012 11:50 PM
1,276 ... 3435363738 ...
tools
    That sucks! I'll hook him up with what I can tomorrow. $20 or so.....
    DroidXcon likes this.
    06-20-2011 09:32 PM
    Anyone else not able to use My Verizon Mobile app after installing ROM? I can't get mine to work again. it says, "Services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later or call customer care for assistance. Error Code -300"

Any one know how to fix this?
    probably because i stripped out all of the vzw services apks out
    LANAtron likes this.
    06-20-2011 09:46 PM
    ok so I disabled voodoo and accepted the ee4 update but am not sure how to tell if it went through.

do I need to flash a kernel with this ROM?
    06-20-2011 09:53 PM
    ok so I disabled voodoo and accepted the ee4 update but am not sure how to tell if it went through.

do I need to flash a kernel with this ROM?
    Settings> about phone check your build

If you want root you do

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    06-20-2011 09:56 PM
    ya ee4 didnt go through, wishful thinking
    06-20-2011 09:57 PM
    Question -
    Running stock, just upgraded to EE4

I can just run Alpha 5 or do I need to run A4 & then flash A5??
    06-20-2011 09:58 PM
    Question -
    Running stock, just upgraded to EE4

I can just run Alpha 5 or do I need to run A4 & then flash A5??
    Just five

06-20-2011 09:59 PM
    Just five

Thanks
    06-20-2011 10:02 PM
    probably because i stripped out all of the vzw services apks out
    I found another verison of My Verizon Mobile app from this thread: [HOW TO] Fix My verizon Mobile app Error 305 & MAPS street view - xda-developers, but every time I install the app, it forces me to upgrade to a new version and I'm not able to connect to again.

I would like to get this app running again, since I share my minutes with the MRS. can you point me in the direction? I'm still very new to this rooting biz.

OH, one last thing. Thank you for your all hard work. I've been following this thread since I first got my DC month ago, and finally took the leap today. You've created a sleek ROM.
    06-20-2011 10:48 PM
    Thanks for the replies droidxcon.

One thing that I just noticed..

When I put my charge in the dock station before AB5, the dock screen would show with the time and stuff and after several minutes, it would change to just the dock/clock. And it would keep showing the time all night.

Now with AB5, it shows the dock clock and stuff, but after several minutes, it just goes to a blank screen.

how can it be changed so that it shows the time all of the time like before??

Thanks for the great rom!!
    06-20-2011 10:59 PM
    Thanks for the replies droidxcon.

One thing that I just noticed..

When I put my charge in the dock station before AB5, the dock screen would show with the time and stuff and after several minutes, it would change to just the dock/clock. And it would keep showing the time all night.

Now with AB5, it shows the dock clock and stuff, but after several minutes, it just goes to a blank screen.

how can it be changed so that it shows the time all of the time like before??

Thanks for the great rom!!
    ill check it out but i def wouldnt do this at all . you will suffer from screen burn in sooner or later

I found another verison of My Verizon Mobile app from this thread: [HOW TO] Fix My verizon Mobile app Error 305 & MAPS street view - xda-developers, but every time I install the app, it forces me to upgrade to a new version and I'm not able to connect to again.

I would like to get this app running again, since I share my minutes with the MRS. can you point me in the direction? I'm still very new to this rooting biz.

OH, one last thing. Thank you for your all hard work. I've been following this thread since I first got my DC month ago, and finally took the leap today. You've created a sleek ROM.
    ill look into this also but i dont have an answer for you right now and im at work..

thank you both
    avelendapixel8 likes this.
    06-20-2011 11:14 PM
    ok I am stuck on stock ee4, am I supposed to use cwm or odin to flash the kernel next?
    06-20-2011 11:20 PM
    ok I am stuck on stock ee4, am I supposed to use cwm or odin to flash the kernel next?
    Which kernel are you trying to flash

06-20-2011 11:27 PM
    Use Odin to flash CWM, then CWM to flash the kernel and rom.
    06-20-2011 11:29 PM
    where do I get cwm?
    06-20-2011 11:34 PM
    ill check it out but i def wouldnt do this at all . you will suffer from screen burn in sooner or later

ill look into this also but i dont have an answer for you right now and im at work..

thank you both
    Thanks droidxcon. But it was the stock design. I didn't choose to display it all night. It just did it on it's own and Ibelieve it moves around the screen to avoid burn in. But I;m not positive.
    06-20-2011 11:35 PM
    Couple questions ... after I installed this I no longer have the "email" in my app launcher I cant find anyway to configure email accounts now other then gmail ? Also I searched for the 'icons' to switch back to something normal and I cant locate those either ?
    06-20-2011 11:37 PM
    where do I get cwm?
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/droi...rsion-ee4.html

Full Instructions right there, I had no problems when I used them.
    06-20-2011 11:44 PM
    Thanks droidxcon. But it was the stock design. I didn't choose to display it all night. It just did it on it's own and Ibelieve it moves around the screen to avoid burn in. But I;m not positive.
    nevermind droidxcon, it's working all of a sudden.

Also, the clock does move arond the screen to avoid burn in.

Thanks for the reply and keep this rom going....it's great so far!!
    DroidXcon likes this.
    06-20-2011 11:49 PM
    Couple questions ... after I installed this I no longer have the "email" in my app launcher I cant find anyway to configure email accounts now other then gmail ? Also I searched for the 'icons' to switch back to something normal and I cant locate those either ?
    thats odd because both gmail and ozemail are there so you should be able to run it,,,,check voodoo control let me know if it is enabled or disabled? did you flash this from stock or from gummy?
    06-20-2011 11:59 PM
    LOL LOVE the messages as it's installing, had me giggling
    06-21-2011 12:05 AM
    LOL LOVE the messages as it's installing, had me giggling
    lol whats the point of telling you whats going on right , i figured i would make it fun
    06-21-2011 12:08 AM
    I found it pretty amusing while I was waiting

Now to figure out why my apps won't download...
    06-21-2011 12:21 AM
    I found it pretty amusing while I was waiting

Now to figure out why my apps won't download...
    you may have a voodoo kernel with lagfix disabled,,, check the voodoo control app in the drawer see if ext4 is enabled or disabled

use lagfix prefrences and check both boxs to enable and reboot
    dubge likes this.
    06-21-2011 12:27 AM
    After I rebooted to enable lagfix again, disabled it to install this just in case, it's all working again. Really liking that 3D app drawer thingy, looks great! Not even sure I'm going to put Go Launcher back on. Am curious though, can I change how many buttons there are....down where the phone/browser is? I don't remember what that part is called....
    06-21-2011 12:31 AM
1,276 ... 3435363738 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD