[Odin][Rom][6/20/11]AC's Altered Beast **Alpha 5** EE4 based

May 31, 2011
Visit site
probably because i stripped out all of the vzw services apks out

I found another verison of My Verizon Mobile app from this thread: [HOW TO] Fix My verizon Mobile app Error 305 & MAPS street view - xda-developers, but every time I install the app, it forces me to upgrade to a new version and I'm not able to connect to again.

I would like to get this app running again, since I share my minutes with the MRS. ;) can you point me in the direction? I'm still very new to this rooting biz.

OH, one last thing. Thank you for your all hard work. I've been following this thread since I first got my DC month ago, and finally took the leap today. You've created a sleek ROM. :)

ffd173

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies droidxcon.

One thing that I just noticed..

When I put my charge in the dock station before AB5, the dock screen would show with the time and stuff and after several minutes, it would change to just the dock/clock. And it would keep showing the time all night.

Now with AB5, it shows the dock clock and stuff, but after several minutes, it just goes to a blank screen.

how can it be changed so that it shows the time all of the time like before??

Thanks for the great rom!!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the replies droidxcon.

One thing that I just noticed..

When I put my charge in the dock station before AB5, the dock screen would show with the time and stuff and after several minutes, it would change to just the dock/clock. And it would keep showing the time all night.

Now with AB5, it shows the dock clock and stuff, but after several minutes, it just goes to a blank screen.

how can it be changed so that it shows the time all of the time like before??

Thanks for the great rom!!

ill check it out but i def wouldnt do this at all . you will suffer from screen burn in sooner or later

I found another verison of My Verizon Mobile app from this thread: [HOW TO] Fix My verizon Mobile app Error 305 & MAPS street view - xda-developers, but every time I install the app, it forces me to upgrade to a new version and I'm not able to connect to again.

I would like to get this app running again, since I share my minutes with the MRS. ;) can you point me in the direction? I'm still very new to this rooting biz.

OH, one last thing. Thank you for your all hard work. I've been following this thread since I first got my DC month ago, and finally took the leap today. You've created a sleek ROM. :)

ill look into this also but i dont have an answer for you right now and im at work..

thank you both

Reactions: avelendapixel8

ffd173

May 23, 2011
Visit site
ill check it out but i def wouldnt do this at all . you will suffer from screen burn in sooner or later

ill look into this also but i dont have an answer for you right now and im at work..

thank you both

Thanks droidxcon. But it was the stock design. I didn't choose to display it all night. It just did it on it's own and Ibelieve it moves around the screen to avoid burn in. But I;m not positive.

ScottDroid

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Couple questions ... after I installed this I no longer have the "email" in my app launcher I cant find anyway to configure email accounts now other then gmail ? Also I searched for the 'icons' to switch back to something normal and I cant locate those either ?

ffd173

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks droidxcon. But it was the stock design. I didn't choose to display it all night. It just did it on it's own and Ibelieve it moves around the screen to avoid burn in. But I;m not positive.

nevermind droidxcon, it's working all of a sudden.

Also, the clock does move arond the screen to avoid burn in.

Thanks for the reply and keep this rom going....it's great so far!!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Couple questions ... after I installed this I no longer have the "email" in my app launcher I cant find anyway to configure email accounts now other then gmail ? Also I searched for the 'icons' to switch back to something normal and I cant locate those either ?

thats odd because both gmail and ozemail are there so you should be able to run it,,,,check voodoo control let me know if it is enabled or disabled? did you flash this from stock or from gummy?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I found it pretty amusing while I was waiting :p

Now to figure out why my apps won't download...

you may have a voodoo kernel with lagfix disabled,,, check the voodoo control app in the drawer see if ext4 is enabled or disabled

use lagfix prefrences and check both boxs to enable and reboot

Reactions: dubge

Ghetto_Cowgirl

May 17, 2011
Visit site
After I rebooted to enable lagfix again, disabled it to install this just in case, it's all working again. Really liking that 3D app drawer thingy, looks great! Not even sure I'm going to put Go Launcher back on. Am curious though, can I change how many buttons there are....down where the phone/browser is? I don't remember what that part is called....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc