[Odin][Rom][6/20/11]AC's Altered Beast **Alpha 5** EE4 based

vols fan

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I had no luck what so ever with WinRar. I even tried 7zip file manager. I guess this rooting thing is not for me lol. Probably for the best cause when I tried to update my BB to the new operating system all I did was manage to wipe the phone clean. If there is anyone near upstate SC that can do this I'd be more than happy to pay you for your time. Thanks.

jbfuson

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I just broke down and rooted this charge. Installed Altered Beast Alpha 5 and I must say this phone runs so much better than it did before. Thanks for all the work you put into it and I am looking forward to future updates. wow

likuidxd

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
This with Nuke Clock running Clockr Evolution instead, Launch-X Pro Widgets, Screen Depth 200. A thing of Beauty
GZ8j7.png
URdwT.png

Last edited:

anon(326401)

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Great build!

I am having issues with the wifi teather I downloaded from google. Are others having a similar issue? Should I try downloading barnacle wifi tethering?

I liked the simplicity from googles wifi teather.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
ya all of a sudden neither wifi tether nor barnacle work for me, I think one was not working before but now neither work. Does it have something to do with the free hotspot ending with verizon?

ups2525

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
ya all of a sudden neither wifi tether nor barnacle work for me, I think one was not working before but now neither work. Does it have something to do with the free hotspot ending with verizon?
I gave up an wifi and have been using PdaNet for a while with no problems at all...

thunderballs

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I feel stupid for even asking this. I have rooted my OG, my droid2, my fascinate and i just got a charge an hour ago. I have been searching through this thread but cant find it.... do I have to root it before I can install altered beast through cwm? I don't know if its from lack of sleep or just having one of those days. Help?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt