[Odin][Rom][6/20/11]AC's Altered Beast **Alpha 5** EE4 based

lsmagill

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Love the graphics and features. Not a gamer my self but do like this genre. I am having trouble with Market app. It doesn't spontaneously update or if manual update applied, it won't process..just freezes. If I do a pull-bat reboot, it will work for a few downloads then same issue occurs. some apps are not installing at all, especially when restoring with Titanium (app+data)
It is not uninstalling(downloaded earlier) or installing any apps now
Any idea why and what I should do?

Update: re-flashed with wipe data and cache. all is working properly now

Last edited:

hydrosteamer

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I for some reason updated to the new ugly ass market and I want the one that came with altered beast. That one looks badass. If someone could help me get the. Apk that would be great.

lsmagill

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
The only thing is I don't want to lose all my other stuff and have to set up all my accounts again.

Titanium Back-up!! You can do selective back-up of apps, data and system files!! Get the paid version. It's worth it for moments like this.

Update: Sorry for repeat of reply#191 above. Did not see this when I wrote mine. I agree!

Last edited:

likuidxd

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I thought the voodoo app allows you to have better control of the sound. Make the sound on your phone louder.?

Okay, I got you now. It depends on which kernel you choose to run. The latest from jt1134, CWM Voodoo Lagfix recovery v4.0.1.0, which is what I'm working with, has a few problems and Voodoo sound improvements is not compatible.

fleej76

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
flashed over to ABAlpha5 last night and love it but my voice connectivity is now very bad at my house. Never had issues on voice or data while at home...any recommendations?

jkeene81

Feb 1, 2010
plus.google.com
When I rooted my phone I was on EE4 and flashed the original AB to gain root, then flashed Alpha 5 when it came out. My buddy wants to root his, does he need to flash the original version 4 then 5 or can we just flash version Alpha 5? TIA!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692