[Odin][Rom][6/20/11]AC's Altered Beast **Alpha 5** EE4 based

ZeppelinJ0

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
I'll try and find a spot to host it, and could definitely guinea pig the ROMs for ya if you need logs or anything... well once I get back from Europe.

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
If anybody wants to know why the server is down, here is the message I got from tech support:
~/subdomains/droidxcon/httpdocs/ has been disabled by changing its permissions to 000 due to using the majority of the server's upload bandwidth for the majority of the day. If the traffic is legitimate you will need to upgrade to a VPS. If you are being spammed you will need to implement anti-spam measures. Please do not restore file permissions without taking action to resolve this issue.

Alexandru L
Here are the technical details:

Available Monthly Bandwidth: 102,400 MB
Used Monthly Bandwidth: 488,879 MB

See the problem? We are working on migrating to a new server/host, so bear with us. We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
If anybody wants to know why the server is down, here is the message I got from tech support:Here are the technical details:

Available Monthly Bandwidth: 102,400 MB
Used Monthly Bandwidth: 488,879 MB

See the problem? We are working on migrating to a new server/host, so bear with us. We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Im not that sorry those numbers are freaking awesome WOO HOO!!!

das7771

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Every thing seems to be working great....flash went smoothly and rom loaded...So far I have found no issues...Great Job! Putting it through its paces now....and no probs.

das7771

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Well market works, text works, phone call, wifi,bluetooth, etc every thing I have tried is good so far...gonna crash soon...you got any thing else tomorrow...I try it out for you...have a good one

dabomb420

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey DroidXcon, I'm new to posting in the forums, but not to reading up on them or modding my incredible and now my charge, i have the alpha rom downloaded from the first page but didn't want a rom without full debloat, I was wondering if the new things crossed off from your list is now in the alpha rom on first page if not could i get a link ? I cant wait to get rid of the brown and orange color scheme, Thanks for all your hard work and support to just us users, It's always greatly appreciated

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey DroidXcon, I'm new to posting in the forums, but not to reading up on them or modding my incredible and now my charge, i have the alpha rom downloaded from the first page but didn't want a rom without full debloat, I was wondering if the new things crossed off from your list is now in the alpha rom on first page if not could i get a link ? I cant wait to get rid of the brown and orange color scheme, Thanks for all your hard work and support to just us users, It's always greatly appreciated

Very welcome, the full debloat is up for debate some stuff had to stay others i thought people may still want etc.but i took out alot of stuff.....as for the theme its still really raw and im just playing with it so bare that in mind. Ill PM you a link since im waiting on the ok from someone to do a full release.

thanks for your remarks :)

mylasthope

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Awesome! So stoked to flash this. Do I need to follow the root guide (gingerbreak) before I odin? Sorry, never dealt with Odin on my Evo 4g.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Awesome! So stoked to flash this. Do I need to follow the root guide (gingerbreak) before I odin? Sorry, never dealt with Odin on my Evo 4g.

i have not posted the new version yet, let the tested finish their trial and i will notify you.

no you dont need to do anything prior to flashing this

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc