[Odin][Rom][6/20/11]AC's Altered Beast **Alpha 5** EE4 based

gosherm

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Same process, but you only have to do the last step.

To disable the lock screen (and power down pop up), go back into the Dialer and use the code *#7594#, select Shutdown and press the Home button. This, I have confirmed, does work on the Charge.

This time, the Shutdown option should get unchecked when you select it.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
The theming looks great, but are the borders of the boxes supposed to be red and blue?

yeah it suppose to be a blue glow but it doesnt look good, and i was to tired to change it, its still early on for me so things will keep changing

Question: How do I switch back to either the glass or puzzle unlock screens?

as is no it can not be changed back, ill see if i can get more options later down the line

girlymissjulie

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I understand this works for a no lock screen but I don't want to disable the pop up power down/ restart. Is there a way to do just the lock screen?

Have you tried the app No Lock? That would just do away with your lock screen when enabled. The only thing with that app is that every time you reboot your phone, you need to go into the app and disable and then enable it again or it starts acting really hoaky. I seem to remember that on the earliest build of the Fascinate it didn't function properly which is why I chose to do away with the lock screen via the hidden menus - I don't know if that will pertain to the Charge, though, but it's worth a shot.

samsungcharge

May 24, 2011
Visit site
what are you trying to do from recovery mode?

recovery can be reached by holding Volume up+home button+power , samsung will flash twice then let go and you will enter recovery

i was just wondering for future reference.
thanks!!

oh, and one more thing:
on the initial startup recovery, i got an error message:
Code:
E: Missing bitmap icon_clockwork
(Code -1)

Is this something I need to worry about?

Thanks again!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
i was just wondering for future reference.
thanks!!

oh, and one more thing:
on the initial startup recovery, i got an error message:
Code:
E: Missing bitmap icon_clockwork
(Code -1)

Is this something I need to worry about?

Thanks again!

i also added quickboot in the app drawer, open it hit the recovery button.... no thats fine just means its missing the rom manager picture

Does the voodoo kernal support Voodoo sound yet?

not yet i dont think but i have not tested it either

Reactions: cordoni

jasper1605

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Go to Dialer and enter *#83786633, then press the home key
Go back into the Dialer, clear those numbers, then *#22745927
Now a screen will appear asking for the SPC Code, enter 000000
Press the Hiddenmenu Enable radio button, then press home button

To disable the lock screen (and power down pop up), go back into the Dialer and use the code *#7594#, select Shutdown and press the Home button. This, I have confirmed, does work on the Charge.

There is also the option to disable the full battery pop up, but I'm not sure if it actually works or not (I'll be able to find out later tonight). *#3844228#. It allows you to disable it, but the option never actually worked on my Fascinate, so I don't know if it will work on the Charge.

THANK YOU so much for posting that!! It has now taken my charge from a 9/10 to a 10/10 on my rating scale!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae