[Odin][Rom][6/20/11]AC's Altered Beast **Alpha 5** EE4 based

dlynch34

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I think I have found the problem. I had a weather widget doing updates on my phone so I removed it. I also think Droidx is right I am on a fringe 4g/3g area so I went ahead and went into the wireless settings and put it in cdma mode only while im in a fringe area.

Thanks for all the advice

jasper1605

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I hate to be bringing this back up again. But I followed the directions on post 171 to turn off the insipid battery fully notification but unfortunately this morning at 2:20 A.M. I was awoken by my phone informing me of its battery being full. Any suggestions or future updates like an A5 that will remove it permanently?

Other small issue is that when I turn the alarm clock off in the morning it always locks up and asks for a force close. Is this because I have it set to run daily briefing in the morning? I wouldn't mind getting that back either, but no issues if it doesn't come I just DLed fox news app and a money market app and I'm good haha.

Thanks again DroidX, your donation was sent a few days back!

girlymissjulie

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I hate to be bringing this back up again. But I followed the directions on post 171 to turn off the insipid battery fully notification but unfortunately this morning at 2:20 A.M. I was awoken by my phone informing me of its battery being full. Any suggestions or future updates like an A5 that will remove it permanently?

That is really odd that it's not working for you....it's worked on every Charge I've done it on so far....anyone else having the issue?

savac

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Coming from v3 to v4 I've noticed an increase in battery usage. My usage of the phone hasn't changed but the battery life between the two versions has. Im running about 15% - 20% lower than i was over the same period of time. So i have to agree there is some kind of battery leak somewhere.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Coming from v3 to v4 I've noticed an increase in battery usage. My usage of the phone hasn't changed but the battery life between the two versions has. Im running about 15% - 20% lower than i was over the same period of time. So i have to agree there is some kind of battery leak somewhere.

Placebo effect because between v3 and v4 is just theme changes.... check to see if lagfix is disabled or enabled that is the only major thing that could have changed

jasper1605

May 18, 2011
Visit site
That is really odd that it's not working for you....it's worked on every Charge I've done it on so far....anyone else having the issue?

It may have been because I had an app called Droid Essentials running also in an attempt to shut the notification off. I completely forgot about that until just now so I uninstalled that. I'll update tomorrow after my phone's nightly charge is complete.

mylasthope

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Found something with swype: the buttons on both sides of the space bar work properly. However, they do not display the correct keys.

The left button should be , and -
The right button should be . and '

SC20110531-220204.png

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Found something with swype: the buttons on both sides of the space bar work properly. However, they do not display the correct keys.

The left button should be , and -
The right button should be . and '

SC20110531-220204.png

well thats annoying, do you have any idea how many keyboards i have done.

atleast 30.

i hate you :mad:

bakerbert

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
AWESOME;

Put this on my phone last night and it could not have been easier, every thing looks great and runs great.

Great Work and Thank you
Your Donation will be arriving soon

Thanks again,
Bert

rescueswimmer

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Quick Question

Im running AB4 when I hit the power button and the unlock screen comes up if I hit the menu hard key it unlocks the phone. Should it do that? If not give it looksie.

mouser991

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
DRX: Great ROM!! Question on MMS though. I cant send or receive any? Is it just a bug at this time or possibly a Verizon issue? Just curious. Thanks again for putting this out there!:)

girlymissjulie

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
DRX: Great ROM!! Question on MMS though. I cant send or receive any? Is it just a bug at this time or possibly a Verizon issue? Just curious. Thanks again for putting this out there!:)

I was having a hard time getting an mms someone sent me this evening, tried to download it for an hour with no luck, but after I flashed a theme and booted back up, it was there, so I'm not sure what the problem was. Maybe its on Verizon's end, but try a reboot - worked for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool