[Odin][Rom][6/20/11]AC's Altered Beast **Alpha 5** EE4 based

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Small patch added to OP

[INFO]Change log: 6/5
Fixed Menus, got rid of carbon fiber and it is readable
Please all thanks to gunnermike53 for his hard work in themeing this he spent hours with me (poor guy) working on getting this done. If possible throw him a donation so he can get a charge and make themes for us.

Also added
Crutch.apk
Appwidgetpicker.apk Credit to Boombuler

[WARN]If you are having problems with the theme, please take and post screenshots otherwise it is very hard to see what you are experiencing. Help us help you :)[/WARN] [/INFO]

TheGoose

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
big bad droid eye lag... wiped cache partition as well.. hopefully not an indication of things to come.. the eye is very very jittery.

still waiting on it to get past it.. any ideas?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
big bad droid eye lag... wiped cache partition as well.. hopefully not an indication of things to come.. the eye is very very jittery.

still waiting on it to get past it.. any ideas?

thats normal because of the voodoo lag kernel not supporting the boot animation , later versions of the kernels will fix this

first boot takes 4 to 5 mins

Reactions: TheGoose

TheGoose

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
thats normal because of the voodoo lag kernel not supporting the boot animation , later versions of the kernels will fix this

first boot takes 4 to 5 mins

roger, I'm on my second boot now. First boot went well, once I got into the UI and past my screen lock i was greeted by a hybrid HTC feel. (This was exactly what I was looking for, just a few (3) screens and a vertical app drawer. When I engaged the pull down menu it crashed. However, the second boot was quick and painless and I'm running smooth now.

The wallpaper image is super stretched now, I think there should be a way to revert to the full crisp image that it was with the 7 screen gui

my puzzle lock won't switch over to slide/glass.

Root remains.

If I go ahead and update to ED2 will I lose root? (it kept ED1)

overall satisfied, will keep playin around.

st33med

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
What's with the patch link in the original thread? What do I do with that?

Also, thanks for the theme updates. I am loving this Droid mod and the Droid Charge itself. God the screen is beautiful!

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
What's with the patch link in the original thread? What do I do with that?

Also, thanks for the theme updates. I am loving this Droid mod and the Droid Charge itself. God the screen is beautiful!

Flash in cwm. It fixes the menus. All this is explained in the op.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
roger, I'm on my second boot now. First boot went well, once I got into the UI and past my screen lock i was greeted by a hybrid HTC feel. (This was exactly what I was looking for, just a few (3) screens and a vertical app drawer. When I engaged the pull down menu it crashed. However, the second boot was quick and painless and I'm running smooth now.

The wallpaper image is super stretched now, I think there should be a way to revert to the full crisp image that it was with the 7 screen gui

my puzzle lock won't switch over to slide/glass.

Root remains.

If I go ahead and update to ED2 will I lose root? (it kept ED1)

overall satisfied, will keep playin around.

you can just switchwallpapers as usual,

other lock screens are still not available , this is still an alpha build

this is ED2 why would you update? even if you tried to update from within a custom rom it would fail
if you are seeing ED1 you are looking at the baseband not the build

TheGoose

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Flash in cwm. It fixes the menus. All this is explained in the op.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

que?

I flashed with Odin. in rom manager should I "Flash ClockworkMod Recovery or reboot into recovery, or do you mean before we did all of this I should have done that? I didn't see that before, it said specifically not to use CWM.

Also, where are the themes/wallpapers seen in the demo?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
que?

I flashed with Odin. in rom manager should I "Flash ClockworkMod Recovery or reboot into recovery, or do you mean before we did all of this I should have done that? I didn't see that before, it said specifically not to use CWM.

Also, where are the themes/wallpapers seen in the demo?

the wallpaper should have come with the flash , the icons i can not provide because I use launcher pro in the rom and they told me i was not allowed to modify the launcher, but im working on making a patch that will add them

if you go to the link i provide right there above the download it describes how to use clockwork...and never use Rom manager i with any of the samsung devices

TheGoose

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
the wallpaper should have come with the flash , the icons i can not provide because I use launcher pro in the rom and they told me i was not allowed to modify the launcher, but im working on making a patch that will add them

if you go to the link i provide right there above the download it describes how to use clockwork...and never use Rom manager i with any of the samsung devices

Theme didn't come through somehow.

Where can I get CWM?

Or is it simply installed already? I just deleted rom manager.

Also I'm getting a 404 from your zip link for the 4.1

st33med

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Theme didn't come through somehow.

Where can I get CWM?

Or is it simply installed already? I just deleted rom manager.

Also I'm getting a 404 from your zip link for the 4.1

CWM is available already installed from the ROM if you already have flashed it. Follow the instructions from the link provided on the OP.

Also, ditto with the 404.

TheGoose

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Fixed, Sorry

Sweet thanks.

As far as testing this out goes.

I like it, but:

1. Theme didn't transfer and there is no way for me to select one for some reason.

2. Can't set preferences Launcher Pro force closes

3. Can't reset or delete my pattern lock, it was set before I flashed and now its stuck that way. Any way to fix that, that you know of?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Sweet thanks.

As far as testing this out goes.

I like it, but:

1. Theme didn't transfer and there is no way for me to select one for some reason.

2. Can't set preferences Launcher Pro force closes

3. Can't reset or delete my pattern lock, it was set before I flashed and now its stuck that way. Any way to fix that, that you know of?

Yay. Thanks. :)

Now I'm having problems getting into preferences of Launcher Pro. LP crashes whenever I hit Menu and then tap Preferences.

sorry reflash alpha4 , ill pull the patch