I donated to you all the same

Ill donate again if you can do this one:
    lol. my bad.ill work on it now.
    06-26-2011 01:34 PM
    Thanks for the effort!
    But that was the Eagles!
    I donated to you all the same

Ill donate again if you can do this one:
    that was a good idea about greying out the white. so i found that image on the internet and did that. hope you like it.
    06-26-2011 02:14 PM
    that was a good idea about greying out the white. so i found that image on the internet and did that. hope you like it.
    Awesome, Donated again!

Hopefully this helps you keep developing...
    06-27-2011 10:03 AM
    Looks gorgeous...
    06-27-2011 10:29 AM
    Don't know if you're doing the custom Swype keyboards for the Charge still or not. You think you could do a MSU Spartans themed one for me? I'd appreciate it. I may even throw in a Diet Dr. Pepper!
    07-13-2011 05:12 PM
    Do you think there will be an issue with taking the theme you did for me on the fassy and putting it on the charge? I assume not since swype is like running and external program (even though it comes with the phone) but I figured that I would ask anyway
    07-18-2011 10:28 PM
    Just like for the fascinate, i am doing themed swype keyboards. just post an image and i will make you a keyboard. if you have personal photos you dont want released to the public, pm them to me. i will have the first keyboards posted by lunch 31, may.
    Are u still doin swype themes?
    10-20-2011 02:19 PM
    Hey GM, first of all great job on these and all the other work you've been doing. My Charge is so much more awesome thanks to you kind folks.

I spotted that Boise State skin you through up and thought it was right up my alley. I downloaded it and ran through the standard process (CWM). However, upon restart it causes a error message to pop up every time you have an option to type saying "Sorry, Swype has to close". I was able to fix the problem by uninstalling and reinstalling Swype, but obviously that leaves me without the sweet new skin. I am running GummyCharged GBE 2.0 and CWM 4.0.0.8 Voodoo. I have now tried this twice and each time have had to reinstall Swype in order to get back to typing. Do you (or anyone else) have any ideas as to what might fix the issue?

Thanks in advance
    10-21-2011 03:38 AM
    these are old, they wont work on anything any more. i plan to update all my keyboards so they work on any rom, but it just takes time, but since you requested it, i will do the boisie state first. give me a day or two.
    jcdknight likes this.
    10-23-2011 07:01 AM
    Thanks man!! I look forward to it!
    10-23-2011 08:48 PM
    Oooo, also will your updates work with all versions of Swype (i.e. stock, beta)? My re-installations of Swype revealed to me that there are actually updated versions out there, and while right now I'm running stock, if your theme works on beta I may uninstall it and experiment a little.
    10-24-2011 02:30 AM
    GM, any word of the progress of the themed keyboards? I understand how life can be and if it's not going to happen then no problem, I'd just like to know so I can stop checking this board (since I'm spending most of my time on Rootzwiki and XDA now). Hope everything is going alright!
    11-07-2011 12:44 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD