[Theme][Swype]I'm taking requests June, 24 2011

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Just like for the fascinate, i am doing themed swype keyboards. just post an image and i will make you a keyboard. if you have personal photos you dont want released to the public, pm them to me. i will have the first keyboards posted by lunch 31, may.

Last edited:

MitchTank

May 28, 2011
Visit site
im sorry i know this isnt the right place but i cant get pm to work. im runnin newst altrered beast want to change battery icon to match, have tried metamorph and ninjamorph with no success, is there anonther way? looking to start theming and develop, dont have any idea where to start, any point in the right direction would be much appreciated

Ghetto_Cowgirl

May 17, 2011
Visit site
2ljgdw3.jpg

Maybe lighter or something with a transparent kb? Similar to the Swype keyboard on the current version of Altered Beast? Loving the transparent with the image behind and I have a SkinIt coming with the above image on it, matching and all would be awesome :D

tarheelmike

May 25, 2011
Visit site
would love a swype theme to match my user name (Tar Heels!) I can send over several images to choose from if you are still taking requests. Thanks.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
2ljgdw3.jpg

Maybe lighter or something with a transparent kb? Similar to the Swype keyboard on the current version of Altered Beast? Loving the transparent with the image behind and I have a SkinIt coming with the above image on it, matching and all would be awesome :D

dont worry i have not forgotten about you. i just had the tarheels key board for the fascinate already.

tarheelmike

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks gunner! Can I simply download the zip file to my SD card and then use the CWM install directions you linked to? Thanks so much in advance. Tried to use the attached CWM install method w/o success. Can I use ODIN to flash the apk?

Last edited:

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks gunner! Can I simply download the zip file to my SD card and then use the CWM install directions you linked to? Thanks so much in advance. Tried to use the attached CWM install method w/o success. Can I use ODIN to flash the apk?

ugh!! sorry. got my updated scripts mixed up. redownload and flash in cwm, it should work now.

tarheelmike

May 25, 2011
Visit site
OK totally confused now. Do I re-download from previous link? CWM instructions do not work on my Charge so can I flash swype.apk using ODIN?

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
OK totally confused now. Do I re-download from previous link? CWM instructions do not work on my Charge so can I flash swype.apk using ODIN?

no the first download was a broke file. delete that file. i fixed it and replaced the file on the dl site. so redownload the file and flash in cwm. not in odin. cwm.

tarheelmike

May 25, 2011
Visit site
gunner, sorry for the noob stupidity. I downloaded the new link, but I cannot access CWM with the previous instructions. Can you please direct me on how to access CWD on the Charge?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
gunner, sorry for the noob stupidity. I downloaded the new link, but I cannot access CWM with the previous instructions. Can you please direct me on how to access CWD on the Charge?

if you have flashed cwm with odin, or are using my rom,

from the off postion hold volume up , home button and power together till you see samsung flash twice on your screen and let go. this will lead you into recovery

or

get quickboot from the market, open it and select recovery

tarheelmike

May 25, 2011
Visit site
thanks droid, so if I use quickboot and go to recovery, can I then follow the previous directions for apk install? When I open quickboot and select recovery, my CHARGE sticks on Samsung boot screen.

tarheelmike

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Droid, please respond!! I cannot get past SAMSUNG screen and I am way toooooo stupid and new to this to figure it out. I really need to know what direction to go.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Droid, please respond!! I cannot get past SAMSUNG screen and I am way toooooo stupid and new to this to figure it out. I really need to know what direction to go.

droidxcon is probable sleeping seeing as how he hasnt slept in like 2 days.

1. dont panic.

2. jsut re-odin altered beast v4. that should get you recovery woriking again. make sure it boots. the boot to recovery and flash the swype keyboard.

3. dont panic.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon