Hi All,

So I have been playing around a lot with this stuff and I think I am starting to get it but the one thing I am falling short on is getting CWM and the Voodoo lagfix installed by themselves.

Is there a way to install these without flashing a ROM or is the only way to get them working to use the stuff already out there?
    06-01-2011 12:30 PM
    Hi All,

So I have been playing around a lot with this stuff and I think I am starting to get it but the one thing I am falling short on is getting CWM and the Voodoo lagfix installed by themselves.

Is there a way to install these without flashing a ROM or is the only way to get them working to use the stuff already out there?
    gunnermike is writing a tutorial about this. Should have it up by the end of the day. But the answer is yes you can .

Do you not like my rom
    06-01-2011 12:32 PM
    Perfect! Thanks Dx and of course gunnermike. It is not that I do not like it. I think it is an excellent rom but it is just not my style. I am hoping before too long I can get into the custom rom game myself. I still have a lot to learn but I am finding that I can pick this stuff up pretty quickly. Maybe one day we can have a battle of the roms haha
    06-01-2011 01:03 PM
    The tutorial will be much more thorough, but you can get them by flashing a custom kernel. You don't have to do the full ROM, although I highly recommend Altered Beast (unless you really like that brown).

I did it originally with JT's from here: http://forum.androidcentral.com/char...x-updated.html. There are a couple more available on XDA.
    06-01-2011 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD