[Theme][Port][EG2]Black Alien Version 2.0 July, 4 2011

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
This is a port of Black Alien by jstine671 found here and my port for the Fascinate found here.

This flashed in CWM. Flashing instructions can be found here.

This has only been tested on Gummy Charge GB. It will probable work on any deodexed EG2 ROM.

There is still some things I still have to figure out like the status bar and transparency on mms. The dialer is transparent though, atleast i got that figureed out.

Im still working on my other themes but Ginger Bread ROM's are a pain, so its gonna take some time.

Let me know if you see anything I missed.

Black Alien Version 2.0

Whats themed:
framework-res
twframework-res
systemui
mms
swype
dialer
phone
contacts
market from: [APP]::02-05-11::NEW Themed Market 2.3.6:::All versions added:: - xda-developers

Unzip these and place on sd card. Don not flash
Wallpapers

Icons

Last edited:
Reactions: sparkz69

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
snap20110704122630.png
snap20110704122624.png

snap20110704122608.png
snap20110704122559.png

snap20110704122513.png

Last edited:

dabomb420

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
thanks gunnermike this looks awesome. I'm about to flash this right now. I know how to do it, but I am curious if there is an easy revert method ? just in case i want it back how it was, maybe a certain file or folder to backup, or would i have to re-flash the rom, as of right now i just replaced the swype app manually as i know how to change it back and i must say, i really dig your theme work. Thanks for your great work,.i hope your close to getting your charge, let me know as i may have some loose change in my couch.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
thanks gunnermike this looks awesome. I'm about to flash this right now. I know how to do it, but I am curious if there is an easy revert method ? just in case i want it back how it was, maybe a certain file or folder to backup, or would i have to re-flash the rom, as of right now i just replaced the swype app manually as i know how to change it back and i must say, i really dig your theme work. Thanks for your great work,.i hope your close to getting your charge, let me know as i may have some loose change in my couch.

you will have to reflash the rom or a new theme. i hope to have more themes out tonight

i am a good ways away from getting a charge still. but i will keep making stuff for you anyway.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Would Odin wor??? Sorry for the dumb question.... Kinda new to me. :)

No because odin flashes whole partitions it doesnt have the ability of just replacing a file here or there , themes are done by just replacing a file called Framework.res.apk. Clockwork offers more flexibilty in this manner

Shelley55

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
So I install the theme.... Put it on sd card (does it matter where??). Then follow the Instructions?? Sorry don't wanna mess up my phone

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
So I install the theme.... Put it on sd card (does it matter where??). Then follow the Instructions?? Sorry don't wanna mess up my phone

yeah put it in a folder on your sdcard, call it downloads or flashables , whatever you want to call it . for some reason putting the file on the root of your sdcard doesnt work. just put it in a folder that you will remember then follow mikes instructions

Shelley55

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
One more dumb question.... Clock work mod is something we dl from the market??

Nvm. Found it. Backing up now.

Last edited:

girlymissjulie

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey Mike - is this the same theme I flashed last night or did you make some changes to it? Did you get the screen shots I sent you last night? Just wanted to make sure I sent them to the right place.