[Theme][Port][EG2]Black Alien Version 2.0 July, 4 2011

dabomb420

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
You Da MAn

Theres just no slowing down for you is there, And i like it.Pics are on the way. a little holdup here, i seem to be in a dang bootloop, didnt do anything but flash 1.3 black alien GM any insight, im about to reflash GC 1.75 then reflash black alien 1.3 and welle see where we are

Weirdest boot in my life, it restarted the boot up twice, then the samsung sreen showed up then it went Straight on to the home screen all is well pics coming now.

Last edited:

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Theres just no slowing down for you is there, And i like it.Pics are on the way.

I will slow down tomorrow when I take my nephew to see green lantern.

But seriously, I want to get you guys some complete themes. Most of these updates would have been skipped if I had a phone to test on.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

dabomb420

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Pics Finally

GM its appreciated a lot, so here's where i am, i booted and all my launcher pro home screen icons where gone. i restarted the phone and got them back, heres the pics you wanted, and i know its been a pain without a charge in hand for testing, i will continue to support your great work,, ohh btw, i want to see green lantern as well thanks for reminding me its out tomorrow.

Yay!! No more POOP

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
GM its appreciated a lot, so here's where i am, i booted and all my launcher pro home screen icons where gone. i restarted the phone and got them back, heres the pics you wanted, and i know its been a pain without a charge in hand for testing, i will continue to support your great work,, ohh btw, i want to see green lantern as well thanks for reminding me its out tomorrow.

Yay!! No more POOP

Nice!!! i got that poo!!!

dialer is almost there, that 1 button and the 3 on the bottom. thanks again for your fast responce with the pics, it really does help.

im super excited about green lantern. im getting my nephew and me matching green lantern shirts. yes im a nerd, but what did you expect from a guy who themes phones.

dabomb420

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
ok, i need a pic of what it is and also what you want. i have no idea what color anything is.
ok all i know is that Every theme i would install even the new 1.3 version from today change the system settings color to orange from GC 1.75 stock heres the pics and thanks first 3 pics is GC last one is any theme over it appears to be the only orange left

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
ok all i know is that Every theme i would install even the new 1.3 version from today change the system settings color to orange from GC 1.75 stock heres the pics and thanks first 3 pics is GC last one is any theme over it appears to be the only orange left

ok, so you dont want the orange or do.

tkm20

May 17, 2011
Visit site
With the setup that I have (PBJT and Gummy)...for me to get this, what steps do I take? Just flash it normally or do I need to remove the rom/kernal before flashing?

pellaeon

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't appear to like EP1F/Humble 2.1. Bootloops. If you didn't make such nice themes, we wouldn't keep having this problem :p Sent a few bucks your way to help make the magic happen.