[Theme][Port][EG2]Black Alien Version 2.0 July, 4 2011

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Just got my DC yesterday and it's up and running. Can't wait to flash this theme over. I'm new to rooting Samsung devices, it was quite easy with Moto devices but I'll figure it out.

Last edited:

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Just got my DC yesterday and it's up and running. Can't wait to port this theme over. I'm new to rooting Samsung devices, it was quite easy with Moto devices but I'll figure it out.

i have already ported the theme. you will flash the theme. sorry, but when you ask for help or give help, its good to use the right terms. :D

mouser991

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
GunnerMike, How do I install or select the wallpapers? Can't seem to figure it out. I have everything set up but it seems I can only access live wallpapers, LP default Wallpapers and Touchwiz default wallpapers. Looks great!

Bravozero

Drroooiiiiddddd
Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I applied the Voodoo lagfix on ED1 and rooted. I want to add this blacked out theme but how can I do it if there's not CWM that works on the Charge?

sparkz69

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Mike. This theme is great. I attached a couple screenshots so you can see your work. I have been switching back and forth between this and your Blue Midnight and I like the alien better although I believe the two have merged a bit as you can see from the phone info screenshot with the blue icons. There is still a little brown to get rid of and the phone dialer pad to do, but overall, its awesome. I appreciate the hard work.

Running EE4 (radio) with AB4.1.1 and pb&j kernel.

edit: I see from the OP that you themed the dialer. Hm, is this a bug or did something get messed up from switching between this and Blue midnight so many times?

Last edited:

brianct1972

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
My number/dial pad is still the stock green and orange, how did he get that snazzy blue dial pad?

Also, is it tough to replicate the signal strength icon to match EE4's 5 bar display?

sparkz69

May 5, 2011
Visit site
My number/dial pad is still the stock green and orange, how did he get that snazzy blue dial pad?

The blue pad was from gunnermike's blue midnight theme (I think). Every time I switch themes, bits and pieces of the previous one seem to make it into the new. It's strange. I like them all so I am really not complaining.:D Version 1.2 of black alien seems to fix almost of it though. Thanks!

brianct1972

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
The blue pad was from gunnermike's blue midnight theme (I think). Every time I switch themes, bits and pieces of the previous one seem to make it into the new. It's strange. I like them all so I am really not complaining.:D Version 1.2 of black alien seems to fix almost of it though. Thanks!

Cheater!!! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie