Ok so I won a droid charge yesterday at a contest problem is it wont activate on the network. Now im trying to get ahold of the Samsung rep that I won the phone from to see if they will replace it but shes out of the office till monday.

Now I come from the world of Moto so im not familiar with how flashing and restroing works on samsung. Basicly can I sbf?

I dont know if im on the ED1 or ED2 software patch but I figure if I can go back to the flashing the original OS I might get further.

Reason Verizon wont replace it is because I won it at a Verizon Agent Fair. Im an indirect agent and the samsung rep was using it during the vendor presentation and then just put it up for grabs.

They can prove where I got it from (ironic right?) so they cant warranty it out and now Im waiting to here from Samsung but its worht a try to flash back.

What can be done?

On related news I did play with a nice phone that is on its way to be the 3rd gen in that line. Cant spill details but if it was LTE it be my next phone lol.
    06-03-2011 08:10 PM
    Just go to a verizon store

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    06-03-2011 10:35 PM

On related news I did play with a nice phone that is on its way to be the 3rd gen in that line. Cant spill details but if it was LTE it be my next phone lol.
    Droid 3? Spill
    06-03-2011 10:37 PM
    They can't access my account and can't replace it since I have no invoice. I have to talk to the Samsung rep.

06-03-2011 11:40 PM
    You could be in to something.

06-03-2011 11:44 PM
    Check out this link {List} Roms/Kernels/Mods/Themes 6.3.11 - xda-developers it has all of the current ROM/Kernel's available for the Charge. You will find the Rooted Stock ED1 build amongst others. I would check it out. Sounds like you need Odin which you can find over there as well.
    06-04-2011 09:28 AM
    ill check it out
    06-04-2011 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD