I made the mistake of updating my DC on ED1 with Voodoo, now it's stuck at the Samsung logo and nothing will work, no recovery, nothing. I was trying to update to ED2 so that I can update to EE4, so now I think I've somewhat bricked my phone.

What do I do from here?
    06-09-2011 01:09 PM
    not sure if this is correct but maybe try:

- pull the battery
    - connect phone to computer through USB
    - launch ODIN
    - hold down "volume down" button and press the Power button to get into "downloading now" mode
    - see that ODIN recognizes the connection to the phone, flash stock kernal onto phone
    - then update OTA to ED2, and then OTA to EE4
    06-09-2011 01:16 PM
    You can try this out also [HOW-TO]Fix your phone after CWM Restore - xda-developers

FYI the problem came from by the sounds of it that you did NOT disable lagfix before trying to update. The link I posted may get you going again tho at least as it has helped for who have bricked from trying to do a restore in CWR.
    06-09-2011 01:51 PM
    You need to open Odin before you put the Charge into download mode (press volume down and hold power button).
    06-09-2011 05:14 PM
    not sure if this is correct but maybe try:

- pull the battery
    - connect phone to computer through USB
    - launch ODIN
    - hold down "volume down" button and press the Power button to get into "downloading now" mode
    - see that ODIN recognizes the connection to the phone, flash stock kernal onto phone
    - then update OTA to ED2, and then OTA to EE4
    Where can I get the stock kernal? I have ED2 with Altered Beast but need to upgrade to EE4.
    Thanks.
    06-14-2011 03:36 PM
    Where can I get the stock kernal? I have ED2 with Altered Beast but need to upgrade to EE4.
    Thanks.
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/droi...1-05-18-a.html
    06-14-2011 03:41 PM
    If you can boot into CVM you need to diable vodoo then install ed1 then you will be back to the factory setup.
    06-14-2011 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD